Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go Laker fans, speak now or forever hold your peace. Be prepared to have this bumped down the line.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
How many threads...... how long will this go on for?

I ****ing hate Dwight Howard for this.

And the obvious answer is yes if he sounds like he'll resign.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Straight up? Sure. I think Bynum has about a 90% probability of staying with LA though.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Yes

·
Premium Member
21,879 Posts
Why wouldn't you? Dwight is one of the few elite players in the league, Bynum isn't anywhere near that.

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
If it was that simple it would probably get done. I don't know if Orlando will do it without Bynum signing an extension and if you were Bynum I am not sure why you would. Of course he probably wants to be 'the Man', but he likely doesn't want to be the man on a team that could win the lottery.

·
Have a GREAT day!
13,796 Posts
The Lakers should, dont know why the Magic would.

·
Registered
955 Posts
its NOT happening

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
because they're about to make a trade for Lopez and dreck instead?
I voted no, but of course all you guys know where I stand.

Besides this innocuous topic, because now it appears that Howard doesn't want to be a Laker unless hell freezes over, and Bynum doesn't want to be a Magic unless Orlando freezes over, it really is pointless to even consider this deal ever getting done.

Howard is going to the Nets, guys. Just a matter of time, and re-working all the players and teams to resolve the issue once and for all.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I voted no, but of course all you guys know where I stand.

Besides this innocuous topic, because now it appears that Howard doesn't want to be a Laker unless hell freezes over, and Bynum doesn't want to be a Magic unless Orlando freezes over, it really is pointless to even consider this deal ever getting done.

Howard is going to the Nets, guys. Just a matter of time, and re-working all the players and teams to resolve the issue once and for all.
You have more faith in this getting done than I do that's for sure. I have a suspicion this will linger into the season.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Orlando has no idea what it wants in return. Or whatever it is, its unrealistic. And I bet they still have no clue what to do when he's gone.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Well it didn't happen straight up, McRambis, Eyenga, a #1 went with Drew and Clark and Duhon came with Dwight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts