Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should we take a gamble and sign Rodman in a couple months to be the team's enforcer and do the garbage work in the paint? ...grab rebounds, foul, play intimidating D on other team's power forwards.

Dennis Rodman is back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,278 Posts
No thanks, he would probably mess up our chemistry and screw around in the locker room. That's the last thing we need now. We're doing fine, just let Sammy come back and we could be a pretty good team.
 

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
Joined
·
4,155 Posts
alleninsf said:
Should we take a gamble and sign Rodman in a couple months to be the team's enforcer and do the garbage work in the paint? ...grab rebounds, foul, play intimidating D on other team's power forwards.

Dennis Rodman is back

YEAH! I love ROdman....




Wait a minute ...scratch that...that was 10 years ago
 

·
Kwisatz Haderach
Joined
·
31,773 Posts
SixersFan said:
nah, we got james thomas for that.




.....

/sarcasm
:laugh:

You know when I read this post, I was really thinking.. why not just send him in there as a goon?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,357 Posts
Anyone know what kinda production Rodman has been puttin in those other leagues just curious
 

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
Joined
·
15,460 Posts
Coatesvillain said:
:laugh:

You know when I read this post, I was really thinking.. why not just send him in there as a goon?
Is Ingram still at Temple. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WTChan said:
I'm sure Fortson over here in Seattle is available for a trade. I don't have any ideas though.
Fortson could work. Dude can rebound.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,922 Posts
Yea we do not have an inforcer pursay but we do have some big guys. Webber, Sammy, and Hunter could come together to be a nice rotating trio in the paint. While none of them are bangers, they bring a different style then that. I guess Thomas was brought in to partially do that, small guy so he has to bang, but I don't want him to really get minutes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
It will be interesting to see what happens when Dalembert returns. I imagine he will have a ton of rust and we will probably drop a few games when he comes back. Sort of like the way the team played at the start of the season when they lost 3 straight because those games were their first time playin together as a team since last year due to the injuries in pre-season.

But once Dalembert gets back to form, he's the 76ers main enforcer in the paint.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,357 Posts
jpk said:
It will be interesting to see what happens when Dalembert returns. I imagine he will have a ton of rust and we will probably drop a few games when he comes back. Sort of like the way the team played at the start of the season when they lost 3 straight because those games were their first time playin together as a team since last year due to the injuries in pre-season.

But once Dalembert gets back to form, he's the 76ers main enforcer in the paint.
You are prolly the most negative person i have ever seen we are on a 6 game winning streak and you still try to find something bad to say get over man how bout cheer for your team instead of *****ing about them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,032 Posts
Your right, they could use one. Want one of the Pistons? We have a few lol
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top