Willie Green
Todd MacCulloch
Marc Jackson

Dallas
Tariq Abdul-Wahad
Eduardo Najera
Jon Stefansson

Team Updates
Philadelphia: "It's definitely a concern," said Iverson, who made only 7-of-21 shots in a 94-87 loss at Washington on Saturday, his fourth game back after missing 10 with a bruised right knee. "I'm the type of the player that can have ups and downs. It's a long season and right now I'm struggling to get in my rhythm. (But) as long as we win games and I keep competing, I think eveything is going to be all right."

Dallas: Monday night in New York, the Mavericks delivered three and a half quarters of extraordinary offensive basketball as they had four players score 20 plus points, three deliver double-doubles, one a triple-double (Antoine Walker with 14 points, 12 boards and 11 assists), more of the same is ordered up here. Until this team develops more cohesiveness defensively, they must be crisp offensively. They’ll be challenged at every turn by a feisty 76ers squad in this game, thus must remain physically and mentally strong throughout.

Keys to the Game:

Philadelphia:
- Get a quick start
- If Iverson isn't shooting well, find others to shoot instead
- Defend the 3-point range

Dallas:
- Defend Iverson no matter how bad he may shoot
- Be aware of Samuel Dalmebert's presense

Key Bench Players:
Philadelphia:

John Salmons
5.3 Points Per Game, 2.6 Rebounds Per Game, 1.6 Assists Per Game

Samuel Dalembert
6.2 Points Per Game, 5.2 Rebounds Per Game, .2 Assists Per Game, 1.8 Blocks Per Game

Kyle Korver
4.4 Points Per Game, 1.5 Rebounds Per Game, .4 Assists Per Game

Dallas:

Antawn Jamison
15.6 Points Per Game, 6.5 Rebounds Per Game, 1 Assist Per Game

Travis Best
3.2 Points Per Game, 1 Rebound Per Game, 1.8 Assists Per Game

Tony Delk
6.6 Points Per Game, 2 Rebounds Per Game, .8 Assists Per Game

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
nice lil game thread ya got here roy

Dallas up 55-48 at the half. Robinson and Dalembert playing very well so far

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Philly loses the heartbreaker in OT, 125-122.

DALEMBERT SCORED 24 PTS 16 REBOUNDS AND 3, WHILE PLAYING A GAME HIGH 54 MINUTES.

·
Registered
527 Posts
what a game for sam d and you forget big dog with 29 points really good too . And one lose in 2OT its very hard to forget we deserv win this game because we play with one of the tops team in tha league and of couse i like very more the wins but in this game we show for all that us can play with all teams in tha league and one more thing what is the day of the Sixers with lakers ?

·
Registered
414 Posts
I agree with Bruno. 76ers showed more heart than Dallas, just tough to win in double overtime without two starters.

Dalmbert played very well. as did Korver. Robinson had his best game as a 76er.

Nowitski was disappointing. Last year, it looked like he really had unlimited potential. But he is not driving much , or posting, despite defenders 5-9 inches shorter.

Oh how I yearn for the day when their best 12 are healthy and can practice and play together. They still can comptere wioth LA, SA, SAC and Dallas but they have a shot against anybody else , if they are ever healthy.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
that was an entertaining game. the thing i liked about the sixers is it wasnt 3 yards and a cloud of dust out there, they were matching dallas pt for pt, that korver kid can shoot the lights out.

·
Registered
527 Posts
korver impressed me . when i see the name of him like a sixers player i said for me whos hes this kidd ? and now i realise that he can shoot very good for 3 points . and i see one game of sixers-cavs that we lost but he have the change to win that game for a shoot for win in the lats seconds and ayers decide to give the ball for decision for win or not for korver not iverson , man he missed the shot and in that time i was very surprised for that but now i thing it was the best decision in this time because all of cavs players thing that the sixers give the ball for decision for iverson but not the ball was give for korver .

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bruno</b>!
korver impressed me . when i see the name of him like a sixers player i said for me whos hes this kidd ? and now i realise that he can shoot very good for 3 points . and i see one game of sixers-cavs that we lost but he have the change to win that game for a shoot for win in the lats seconds and ayers decide to give the ball for decision for win or not for korver not iverson , man he missed the shot and in that time i was very surprised for that but now i thing it was the best decision in this time because all of cavs players thing that the sixers give the ball for decision for iverson but not the ball was give for korver .
Hes the teams best shooter and 3 point threat. I think it was a very good decision

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bruno</b>!
Hes it was the best shooter of 3 in highschool ,right ?
I dont know about high school but I think in the history of NCAA Div 1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts