Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im out of ways to say how bad CSU is. I mean we just lost to YSU a team that shouldnt even be in D1. And yet we lose to them. Im wonderin if we should drop down a division or something, maybe then we could win. Its really getting pathetic and the reality that we probably wont win another game is looming larger and larger. But all things aside, the women continue to win! And are atop the Horizon league at like 7-1 or somethin. I think less and less people are gonna go to the mens games and more and more will go to the womens games BECAUSE THE WOMEN ACTUALLY WIN!

·
Registered
472 Posts
If you think it's bad being 0-8 and 4-15, be a North Carolina A&T or a Loyola of Maryland fan. NCA&T is in the Mid-Eastern conference, Loyola of MD is in the Metro Atlantic, and both have not won a game yet, both in conference and overall, and they both have easier schedules than Cleveland State. At least you can say that your Vikings almost beat North Carolina and have won. Plus, Loyola of MD is down to 7 players, as well.

Still, I wonder if North Carolina is the best state for college basketball. The NCA&T team still averages a crowd of about 2400 a home game. Those fans have to be really loyal, or ticket holders that can't get their money back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heh dont worry were down to 7 as well

Walt Chavis the next person to be put on the injury list with a broken hand, ends his season. So if my math is right and im not sure if it is were down to 7 players as well. Some #20 dude was in there for all of 7 minutes and didnt turn the ball over so yea there is Chavis replacement?? I might have to go and suit up for them if things keep going like this.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Here's another thing for Loyola of MD. They are two losses away from tying the record NCAA Div. I losing streak of 33 games, which is held by Grambling St.

I know that Cleveland State won't do that.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
u could add us there pretty soon

Yes there maybe worse teams than CSU but they cant be that much worse. Im sure us Viking fans will look back on this i dont know 15-20 game losing streak if it gets that big and laugh and say hah remember that before we got really good. Thats what im hopeing comes out of this. That we get good next year or even the year after. I just want to see progress. AND THE ABILITY TO KEEP LOCAL TALENT AT CSU!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts