Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like annoucements as much as the next guy but is 9 of them required. Id like for a new topic to go some where near the top of the page please.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jim Stack</b>!
I like annoucements as much as the next guy but is 9 of them required. Id like for a new topic to go some where near the top of the page please.

dont be lazy and use the scroll bar, stickies are no big deal

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am sorry sometimes i enjoy looking at a board that is not filled with clutter at the top. There is no need for 9 topics stuck at the top at one time. Please some one tend to this mess.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am sorry sometimes i enjoy looking at a board that is not filled with clutter at the top. There is no need for 9 topics stuck at the top at one time. Please some one tend to this mess.

i guess you're right, but it really dosent bother me

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
I counted 7. Nonetheless, I just unstuck 2 threads that probably didn't need to be stickied anymore: the Neo thread (why was that stickied in the first place?) and the Ask Pax thread, since we are no longer accepting questions.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
i've been to forums with more than 9 stickies.

·
Registered
31,975 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TomBoerwinkle#1</b>!
I counted 7. Nonetheless, I just unstuck 2 threads that probably didn't need to be stickied anymore: the Neo thread (why was that stickied in the first place?) and the Ask Pax thread, since we are no longer accepting questions.
I stickied the "Official 2004 lottery thread" at rlucas' request. 464 posts and 5301 views is a pretty good indication that it was a good idea to make it sticky, as is any thread that a member asks to be made sticky.

That said, I watched the thread for quite a while and if I saw that it was getting no activity, I'd have unstuck it in a new york minute.

·
Premium Member
8,415 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TomBoerwinkle#1</b>!

The Neo thread was stickied b/c DMD's post there is considered by many to be the greatest post of all time. IMHO, that's true.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts