1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
You could be right. He is having a better season this year than last. The games I've seen him play, Duhon has been impressive. Controls the tempo of the game very well, and his defense is good.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Since we're probably picking top of 2nd round...

Luke Jackson, SF Oregon
(currently leading the PAC10 in scoring at 23ppg)

Viktor Khryapa, SF Russia

Darius Rice, SF Miami
(NBADraft.net has him as a mid 2nd rounder)

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
Chris Duhon has been the most overrated player in the country since he's been at Duke. It's mostly the fault of Dick Vitale, who said he'd be the best PG in the country after Jay Will goes pro. Needless to say, that didn't come close to happening. I wouldn't waste a pick on him.

·
Reverse Psychologist
2,553 Posts
nah, I think Duhon will make it in the league as a solid backup. If Steve Blake can be successful, so can Duhon. I see him as having a similar career to Jacque Vaughn. That said, I don't think the Bulls have a use for him.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All good second rounders SD no doubt I just assumed between 1st rounder and FA we would address our SF needs. So I figured 2nd rd we would get a quality backup PG for Kirk. Someone who can defend quick guards like Boykins,Claxton,etc.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
basg80, I don't think the Bulls draft Duhon. Sorry. Not with the Jay Williams factor still up in the air. Though there's a slim chance Jay comes back, you just can't take another Dukie to his roster spot.

For 2nd round picks, you have to take the best player on the board. If Jackson is on the board... my god.. the Bulls should take him. Same goes for Rice. They have pro games IMO.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Point taken. And I agree you take Luke Jackson if he is there although I seriously doubt he will be. As for Rice I have soured on him. The name Terrance Morris comes to mind now when I think about him. Not sure why.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts