Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
It is great to hear that Davis is going to be in the dunk contest.

He is not the first Celtic to take place in the dunk contest.

Anyone else remember Dee Brown? Dee won the dunk contest on an amazing display of aerial mastery. Dee had sweet hops, long arms and could straight up throw it down.

Let's see Davis win a dunk championship for Boston (it is probably the only championship the Celtics have a shot at).

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>lochdoun</b>!
that'll make it fun to watch

no more antoine embarrasing himself in the 3-point shootout.
What does the 3 point shootout have to do with the Dunk contest? What do you mean "antoine embarrasing himself"??? Did Pierce have such a better shootout? Oh yeah I forgot he got one more basket then Antoine, and the ugliest shoes possible.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!
and the ugliest shoes possible.

Actually those shoes were pretty cool.

·
Registered
338 Posts
if Lebron finally consents to lower himself to the dunk comp, will they remove someone or just add him?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Dee was my favorite Celtics player when he played here.

I'm surprised they just don't have a whole All-Star game revolving around LeBron.

And, great to hear Davis is competing. It'll give me reason to watch now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was thinking back to the last celt to be in the dunk contest, and it came to me: Greg Minor in 96...what a bust that guy turned out to be with injuries and all...and I loved his midrange jump shot back when he was on the team...he also had one of the best middle names of any player I know....Magado

1 - 12 of 12 Posts