Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, we take a special look into the life Jamel.
Wednesday Night:
Jamel Irief (to his wife) - What you cook tonight?
Jamel's Wife - I ain't cook nothing, you go eat a potato for dinner.
Jamel Irief - I'll show you! I'll show all of you! Jamel doesn't eat no potato for dinner.
Jamel's Wife - *Shakes her head and walks out the door*
Jamel Irief - Where you going? I said where you going? Listen to me when I'm talking to you!

15 minutes later
*Jamel Irief sits alone, eating a potato he put in the microwave*

Jamel logs into basketballforum.com and sees a thread about the blazers.
Jamel Irief *typing* : look at me man, I'm going to vote against you every round! haha, look at how powerful I am

*no responses*

Jamel Irief *typing* : Look you fool, you didn't pick Kareem, you know nothing! This league is stupid. I'm going to vote against you every round! I'm the most powerful man in the world.

*rock flies into Jamel's window*
~A young teeneager yells: Yo, shut up old man! no one wants to hear to jerking off at night~

Jamel Irief (posting again): You guys don't know nothing. NOTHING! I didn't even take this league seriously because only losers draft players for stuff like this. Why should I take this seriously at all? It's beyond me. I'll let you losers try to pretend that this or that player is better. Because I'm a winner man.

*random basketballforum poster* No one cares what you got to say man

Jamel Irief: I'm going to VOTE AGAINST YOU! You hear me! Every round, just for that!

*random basketballforum poster* I ain't in this league

*30 minutes past by*

Jamel eats his potato

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
I usually don't eat potato's as the carb count is way too high, and I never would eat just a carb like that by itself unless I just ran a marathon and my glycogen is severely depleted. The only starches I reguarly consumer are sweet potatos/yam and white rice.

Switch potato in the microwave to hardboiled eggs and me slapping my wife before she leaves and everything else is accurate.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Guys, its ok... you don't have to hide your laughter at the expense of my feelings.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Man crush?
Literally every post Kenneth makes in this contest are on one of 3 subjects-

1) How good his team is

2) How smart he is for picking his team (check for yourself, he never comments on other matchups. He only comments on other teams when they're matched up against him and thats only to say his team is better).

3) Bashing Jamel

So can we assume that he loves himself and me?

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Literally every post Kenneth makes in this contest are on one of 3 subjects-

1) How good his team is

2) How smart he is for picking his team (check for yourself, he never comments on other matchups. He only comments on other teams when they're matched up against him and thats only to say his team is better).

3) Bashing Jamel

So can we assume that he loves himself and me?
Maybe he loves himself loving you?

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jamel is going to threaten everyone that makes fun of him. You best watch your head or he's going to vote against you in the legends draft every round. He's hard, he'll make good on his threats too.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts
Jamel is going to threaten everyone that makes fun of him. You best watch your head or he's going to vote against you in the legends draft every round. He's hard, he'll make good on his threats too.
>Complains in other threads about Jamel being an attention whore and how you're not going to give him any
>Starts a brand new thread dedicated entirely to Jamel and his antics

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wanted to help my fellow posters in this league. They don't want to make the same mistake I did.

Just think, Kenneth would of won if my vote didn't count. No wonder he started the poll.
Kenneth, because of starting this thread Incan promise you ill vote against you everytime.

I just hope you aren't matched up with Kevinblazer or the guy that drafted lebron over Kareem as I promised them that to.
Jamel comes hard with his threats, dude voted against me. Hopefully everyone will learn not to mess with Jamel or the same thing will happen to them. He's already got 3 people on his list. He ain't afraid to add 10 more to that list either.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Jamel's a ****ing idiot.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
^^^^^

Just for that above post I'm not voting for Jamel's team in anymore rounds.

Also you know a lot about me Kenneth. Are you the person my wife is seeing on the side?

·
**** the clippers
16,459 Posts
Jamel, you've said that this NDL draft is the best thing you've seen on BBF in any of the summers you've been here, due to AJ's meltdown, kevinblazer being kevinblazer, the Steve Colter thing, and now probably this.

Could you rank these incidents in terms of entertainment value?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts