Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys... I'm heading over to 'Sota in March, and was wondering if you could answer a few bball related questions I have about the place.

Firstly, where's the best places to get NBA merchandise? We're staying across the road from the Mall of America, so there's probably a few decent stores there, right? I'm looking for places with a wide range, 'cos after a Ray Allen jersey (and Hinrich, Brand, Odom, Randolph and Gasol if they've got 'em). Any specific stores I should keep an eye out for?

Secondly, what's the availability of tickets like for games at the Target Center? We're looking to go to the San Antonio/TWolves game on the 23rd, and thinking about getting some good seats, if available. What price range for tickets are we looking at here (nosebleed to pretty good seats).

Lastly, is the college season finished by that time (halfway through March)? Wouldn't mind checking out Kris Humphries play if there's a possibility of that happening...

Any help would be most appreciated.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
You're gonna be able to find whatever you want at the MOA. I couldn't even tell you specific stores, but if it exists, the MOA probably has it.

The Wolves/Spurs game should be a sellout because it's a weekend game, but I have honestly never had problems getting tickets. The nosebleeds are in the $10-$20 range. If you want decent lower deck tickets, you're going to have to shell out a lot of money. We usually just buy the nosebleeds and try to sneak down lower.

As far as the Gophers go, their Big Ten season is over on March 6. The Gophers host Penn State that night.

If you need anything else, post away.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I take it there are no NCAA tournament fixtures in Minnesota?

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a miscellanous question... what's the usual price for standard NBA jerseys? I see about $55 on the NBA site, it that about what I can expect when I hit the Mall of America? :cool:

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Either of you guys heading to Sunday's game?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.