The top seven...

G: JWill
G: Trent Hassell
SF: E-Rob
PG: Tyke
C: Curry

Bench: Rose, Mason
PG - Tyke?? didn't know he had the ball handling skills, but i'll run with it

by the by -- is Crawford still with the team in your scenario??

·
Registered
297 Posts
Pg- JWill
Sg- JCraw
Sf- Rose
Pf- Chandler
C- Curry

6th man - Erob (unless injuries keep occuring)

SAME LINEUP WE HAVE NOW. I HOPE JERRY KEEPS THESE GUYS TOGETHER.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Maybe 3 players from the current roster, turning this roster of youth into championship material will take time. Surely Rose will be gone.

I am going with Jay Will, Curry, TyChi and 2 players to be signed later.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
pg- jwill
sg - crawford or hassel
sf- to be signed later (championships will come after Rose is gone)
pf - curry
c- chandler

6th man - fizer

rest of bench - erob, baxter, crawford or hassel (whichever one is not starting), mason jr., and a few other good vets.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
From a Piston fan...

Has your championship starting line-up been born yet? :grinning:

It's hard for me to say this...but good luck in the upcoming years :) Quite a great group of posters you have on this board.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: Who Will Our Starting 5 Be

That's good question, and an interesting look into the future tells me that it won't be with our current roster being the same.

I think the roster we have now could ultimately bring us to the playoffs in 2-3 years, but not to the finals. Sorry if I stepped on someone's toes there.. but I'm just being honest.

I would like to see this lineup in 2 years though..

PG Williams
SG Crawford
SF Rose
PF Chandler
C Curry

But who wouldn't wanna see that down the road? I would like to add a guy though.. I wanna see Szcerbiak in a Bulls uni come the beginning of the season. Let's ship Fizer and/or Robinson for Szcerbiak and another guy.. That's my thoughts.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Mikedc
I can't imagine Rose coming off the bench.
No...my thoery is that by the time we get 'there' Jalen will have voluntarily taken a back-seat to a younger player behind him---coming off the bench as one of the more dangerous 6th men in the league...

Nope...I think some kind of way Crawford is going to be out--trade or FA---with Hassell taking that spot. Hassell is a lifetime Bull. You watch and see.

That Crawford leaving may bring us the 3 we want. I just stuck E-Rob in there...

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
PG-Jay Williams
SG-Unknown
SF-Unknown
PF-Tyson chandler
C-Eddie curry

Possibly 3 future NBA superstars on 1 team. I dont know if they can win a title while Jalen is still playing but I think they will be a strong playoff contender with him because I think he has another PRODUCTIVE 4-6 years left in him. I repeat productive, not necesarilly a superstar.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Originally posted by gettinbranded

No...my thoery is that by the time we get 'there' Jalen will have voluntarily taken a back-seat to a younger player behind him---coming off the bench as one of the more dangerous 6th men in the league...

Nope...I think some kind of way Crawford is going to be out--trade or FA---with Hassell taking that spot. Hassell is a lifetime Bull. You watch and see.

That Crawford leaving may bring us the 3 we want. I just stuck E-Rob in there...
This is a good point, and to be honest, I mis-read the thread- I could have sworn it was pick the starting lineup this year

I kind of agree about Crawford... I see one more deal before we have our Championship team in place. We'll need a guy who's a real scoring threat and/or defensive stopper at the 3.

PG- JWill
SG- Rose
SF- ?
PF- Chandler
C - Curry

Sixth Man - Trent Hassell (getting approx 30 mpg).

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
he is an excellant shooter, he can shoot from 3pt land, he can hit all types of shots, floaters, jumpers whatever... he thinks shoot before pass, he is a PG/SG He was the Bull's best shooter from the field last season in limited action, 6ft 6in PG/SG, but he prefers to play point guard but says he can play either position

·
Registered
145 Posts
I think Rose will be 6th man in the Future:

PG Crawford
SG JWill
SF Rashard Lewis
PF Tyson
C Eddie

Bench: Rose, Hassel, Fizer, Some Foreign center( not Bagaric )

·
Registered
38 Posts
Originally posted by Bean the pimp
jamal crawford is the best player on the bulls roster
On the Summer League roster he certainly is the best player.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Originally posted by gettinbranded

From the stat sheet and the reports I've heard, one could argue that that honor belongs to curry...
Perhaps, but not until he starts rebounding.

·
Registered
450 Posts
i say they are gonna sign keon clark so:

pg:jay williams
sg:jalen rose
sf:eddie robinson
pf:eddie curry
c:keon clark

6th man:marcus fizer

·
Registered
38 Posts
Originally posted by twolvefan11
i say they are gonna sign keon clark so:

pg:jay williams
sg:jalen rose
sf:eddie robinson
pf:eddie curry
c:keon clark

6th man:marcus fizer
What happend to Chandler?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.