SF-Tyrone Nesby
SG-Ricky Davis
PG-Andre Miller

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
and this

helps Cleveland how???

We've got Ricky Davis who is ready to play now, as oppose to Simmons who is still a project

and Nesby had some good PT in LAC, but didn't impress me in Wash

and we've got Lamond, who plays poor defense, but Lucas has him playing pretty motivated, AND he has a VERY friendly salary.....

This is a GREAT trade for Wash in my opinion, but does nothing for Clev. Enlighten me....

·
Registered
12 Posts
The only way we are going to trade Murray is for a player or players that are in the final year of their contract. I don't know simmons or nesby's contract situation. I would disagree mike that murray's sallary is cap friendly. He's probably one of our top 4 highest players and his attitude is very detrimental to this team. He's not the type of player you want around young players. He's shown that he is more interested in himself than in this team. That type of attitude for one of his limited ability because of his lack of offense means that we need to get rid of him if possible. That is just my opinion on murray.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
VERY cap friendly

I think Lamond Murray is VERY cap friendly....

Z's making $11,000,000+ (per year)
Tyrone Hill= $6,600,000+
Wesley Person- $6,300,000

exCavs Chris Mills- $5,400,000
Bobby Sura - $5,200,000

Toni Kukoc- $7,900,000

Juwan Howard- $18,700,000

wanna guess Shawn Kemp's salary?

and Lamond has 4 more years at $3,700,000 as a starter with good offensive numbers, and you don't think he is cap friendly? Which of the players I listed would you rather have with their contract?

He may be currently 4 highest on the Cavs, but Andre will pass him, and Ricky will probably get the 4.5 mil salary exception....

dude is VERY cap friendly.... now Wesley's and Z's are not, Ty's is only for one more year, so he too is cap friendly for a team looking to dump salary next year. What does cap friendly mean to you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts