Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Wrong About Everything
13,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AI has been steadily converting the people who used to be against him. Here's the latest case.

He may never be some people’s perfect role model, but that’s another thing I like about Iverson - he doesn’t live his life to please others. Whatever the case, if this is as good as Allen Iverson gets, I’ll take him on my team everyday of the week.
LINK

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Eric Williams of the Philadelphia Sun. Nicely written article, nice to see AI finally get his props. Growing up takes a lot of work. You wanna be this person, but once that person can't suceed you gotta change some of the little things. I think that by the time his career is over,everyone Brown included will be embraced by having spent some time with Allen Iverson.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
AI's a great player.. for someone his height and weight to take it to the ring and be able to take contact is amazing but sometimes i feel his trying to carry a team like kobe. i think he should find the open man more often like korver/webber/AI2. these 3 are good shot makers and can help with the work load.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.