Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are your thoughts on andrei kirilenko?

this guy is a defensive minded sf/pf who can defend the elite wing players IMHO, he is also very effective as a 4, he is a good passer, who passes very well in traffic and in the paint, he also can pass on the fast break, he isnt the best perimiter scorer(only shot like 2 3-pointers this year) but he is very young and is an athletic freak(rare for white guys), i was very impressed with his play against the blazers last week, he isnt the type to score 20 points a game, but will make an impact all over the box score, though he has potential to be a big scorer

you could compare his game to scottie pippens, and i think we definately need a guy like him on our team, he is basically the swingman version of tyson who can put the locks on the opponents best wing players and can also defend power forwards

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
What is there to mention about him?

He is off-limits by the Jazz. There is a reason why they aren't looking to resign both Donyell Marshall and Bryon Russell.

It is because their SF of the future is AK47.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well raul lopez being the point guard of the future isnt set in stone, and if jamal breaks out this year, maybe the jazz would be interested in swapping jamal for ak47

also with the possibilty of the clippers, rockets and suns passing them up for the last spots for the playoffs, they could be headed to the lottery where they could grab a top notch small forward, and since good point guards are harder to find then good small forwards, the jazz could be inclined to pull the trigger

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I had em on my fantasy team last season!!!

Originally posted by RetroDreams
What is there to mention about him?

He is off-limits by the Jazz. There is a reason why they aren't looking to resign both Donyell Marshall and Bryon Russell.

It is because their SF of the future is AK47.
IF he were available, I wouldn't mind it. HEY RETRO! How did you do that in your avatar???? Send me a PM and let me know, PLEASE??? LOL GO BULLS~~~

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
would you trade Crawford for kirilenko

I honestly dont know if I would because I didn't see much of kirilenko play...

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
HAWK23 said:
would you trade Crawford for kirilenko

I honestly dont know if I would because I didn't see much of kirilenko play...

Would you know? :biggrin: (just felt like bumping it cuz it was interesting.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.