Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am up 2-0 in the Finals with the Blazers. I have the same current roster as the Blazers do right now minus Viktor beccause he isn't in NBA 2K5. My question is, what trades should I make. I will not trade Outlaw,Zach,Bassy, or Darius. I just wanted some trades that would help my team. I obviously need a SG who can fill it up. Remember the comutor isn't the smartest of trade partners so I can get away with some trades, but I don't want to rip them off too badly. Ideas? :banana:

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
The game lets you make trades during the finals????

Wow.

PBF

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
Trade NVE for Redd.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
woods for Redd!

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have Woods, I waived him. And no I meant after the season is done. Cannot make trades after the deadline.

·
Registered
910 Posts
see if you can get joe johnson for nve and a throw in. but you are acting like this is life or death, which is kinda funny to me. i had nba live 2003, and with our roster from that season was 27-1, then gave up and stopped playing. video games have gotten to hard to play. im more of a nintendo guy, not ps2.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How have I acted if this were life or death? I was bored and I want to know some ideas on who to add to the team.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Will the computer really let you trade Stoudamire for a chair? :biggrin:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Alan Houston. His contract sucks, but he fills it up at the 2. I traded for him in my game and he's money. Another guy is Eric Piatowski. Does nothing but shoot. I found that Portland's outside game was less than desirable on NBA 2k5. Had to be remedied.

One season I took the original roster and turned it into this starting 5:

PG- Ridnour
SG- Ray Allen
SF- Miles
PF- Randolph
C- Shaq

I totally dominated. All trades were legal. No override. I can't remember how I did it. I do remember trading for Vince Carter, then trading him. Whatever. That starting 5 was awesome. The inside-out game could not be stopped.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I won the finals. Sadly Bassy and Outlaw got hurt in consecuative games so it wasnt as fun playing, but they'll be back strong. I had to rely on Frahm,Damon,and Exel for my outside shooting..:cry: They only nailed it if they were wide open or their biorhythm was heating up or on fire.

·
Registered
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I ended up with...
PG-Telfair,R. Gaines
SG-Micheal Redd,Andre Iguodala
SF-Darius Miles,Travis Outlaw,Ruben Patterson
PF-Zach Randolph,Anderson Varejeo
C-Emeka Okafor,Theo Ratliff,Joel Przybilla

Traded Rahim and DA for Redd and KVH
Traded my 1st and KVH for Okafor
I thinked I used my exception on Dickau and packaged him with some scrub for Luke Jackson that turned into Iguodala.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts