Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On or around December 12th I will be getting something I've never had... a little baby girl! As if the 3 boys I have weren't enough of a handful! I am very excited though. All of my kids wanted a baby sister so they got their wish. We are now in the process of trying to figure out what to call her. Hey you only works for so long! ;) I'll try to keep this thread updated to let you all know what's up.

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even though you're banned I'll say thanks! Things are going pretty good. My wife found out that she has gestational diabetes. They usually go away after the baby is born so hopefully that will be the case. Delivery could be anywhere between the last week of November to the second week of December!

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now were finding out that we should have the new arrival on November 28th. My wife's doctor only performs C sections on a certain day of the week and the 28th falls on that day. It's possible but not probable it could be anytime between now and then also.

·
Premium Member
10,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would proudly like to announce the birth of my daughter Natalie who was born on December 1st. She weighed in at 7 lb 6 oz with a length of 20 inches. She has been in the ICU for the last week with a feeding tube in her nose. It seems that all babies are not born with the natural instinct to take a bottle right away. She is doing fine now and she'll hopefully get to come home later today.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts