Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is missing from the 2002-03 team, aside from TJ Ford? I seem to remember one of there players who was awesome down the stretch and into the tournament last year but I can't think of his name. I'm sure I'll know it if i hear it. I'm just wondering where he's playing this year (NBDL, overseas, etc). Thanks....

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>sportsfan</b>!
Who is missing from the 2002-03 team, aside from TJ Ford? I seem to remember one of there players who was awesome down the stretch and into the tournament last year but I can't think of his name. I'm sure I'll know it if i hear it. I'm just wondering where he's playing this year (NBDL, overseas, etc). Thanks....
The only other guy it could be was Terrell Ross played every game last year but only had like 1 ppg, I doubt you're talking about him. Like someone else said, it probably was Deginald Erskin. He had like 4 ppg and shot close to .500 last year.

I wish TJ would of stayed this year, this team just isn't the same without him. He was to the Horns as JKidd is to the Nets. Making decent players look like stars.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: A question for Longhorn fans

Originally posted by <b>stevemc</b>!

I wish TJ would of stayed this year
If it's any consolation us Bucks fans are sure glad he didn't! :)

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>sportsfan</b>!
Hmm, wasn't any of them. Thanks for the help though guys!
Don't know who it could of been then because I don't think any of the players ended up in the NDBL or in europe. I would think it would of been in the austin american statesman or on longhorn sports center at one point tho. Go figure...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts