Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually like the Mavericks and always have so please keep that in mind when I ask this question.
(I am even apart of a signature for Mavs fans)

I have watched almost all the Mavericks games so far this year and it seems to me that something is wrong with Dirk.
Not his game he is a very talented player but it seems to me that he doesn't like to pass the ball to the new guys.
Could he be jealous of Antoine and Antwan?
Not for them being better players then him he is obviously a much better scorer but I don't know. I watch him on the sidelines and on the court and he never seems to give either of the Antoine's/Tawns the time of day. He doesn't talk to them. He rarely passes to them. He just looks mad all the time.
The other night (against Indiana) he was sitting on the bench next to both Toine's/Tawns and you could cut the tension with a knife. They just never looked at each other.

It could be the losing (no one likes to lose) but I just sense some kind of jealousey?
Thanks to those who answer this question.
Great win tonight and I will be rooting for the Mavericks!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Nah no way. I've seen them give high fives together and both smiling at each other. Everyone gets along in the mavz locker room, even Fortson now. Tariq is the only one, maybe because they said he was the loner in the roster.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
I think that I read somewhere that Dirk and Nash are the best friends and only hang out with each other...

If Walker or Dirk had to go who would be your choice?
Walker, I'd always take the one who's been longer with the team, its all about loyalty....if Dirk meant it would be like rebuilding.

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!
I think that I read somewhere that Dirk and Nash are the best friends and only hang out with each other...

Walker, I'd always take the one who's been longer with the team, its all about loyalty....if Dirk meant it would be like rebuilding.
I think everyone found out how close of friends Dirk and Nash are when the "wasted" pics popped up last summer.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I never questioned Nash and Dirk's relationship. I just thought Dirk has looked pissed every time I have seen him. (Concerning the Toins'Tawns
Glad to hear everyone gets along.

Of course Dirk would be the guy to stay. Like I said before I don't see Walker staying in Dallas.
I hope he either goes to Cleveland or Philadelphia in the off season.
Walker and Iverson (two of my favorite players in the NBA) on the same team would be great. I don't quite see Walker in Philadelphia though. Tough town.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rynobot</b>!

I think everyone found out how close of friends Dirk and Nash are when the "wasted" pics popped up last summer.
Never saw 'em
Originally posted by <b>lastlaugh</b>!
I never questioned Nash and Dirk's relationship. I just thought Dirk has looked pissed every time I have seen him. (Concerning the Toins'Tawns
Glad to hear everyone gets along.

Of course Dirk would be the guy to stay. Like I said before I don't see Walker staying in Dallas.
I hope he either goes to Cleveland or Philadelphia in the off season.
Walker and Iverson (two of my favorite players in the NBA) on the same team would be great. I don't quite see Walker in Philadelphia though. Tough town.
I know you didn't, I just said that Dirk and Nash don't hang out and talk with others as much as they do with each other....once again I read that somewhere...

Also it would be funny seeing Walker and Ivy, two stars trying to get a damn foul called when they get hit.

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!

Never saw 'em

I know you didn't, I just said that Dirk and Nash don't hang out and talk with others as much as they do with each other....once again I read that somewhere...

Also it would be funny seeing Walker and Ivy, two stars trying to get a damn foul called when they get hit.
check the NBA forum. Sort by most viewed they should be someone where on the first or second page.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[q]

Also it would be funny seeing Walker and Ivy, two stars trying to get a damn foul called when they get hit. [/QUOTE]

I would consider up-rooting the whole family and moving to Philadelphia to see Walker and Iverson play with each other on the same team.

Can you imagine what Walker and Iverson would do together as a team. Iverson could have all the credit (like Pierce had) and Antoine could do all the dirty work and get none of the credit.
It would be like old times for me:)

·
Registered
955 Posts
I once saw Lafrentz, Nash, and Dirk at Razoos restaurant. They just wanted to chill there and anyone who had ask for there autographs will be kicked out. So everyone just stared at them and some talked to them.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by <b>Tristan</b>!
I once saw Lafrentz, Nash, and Dirk at Razoos restaurant. They just wanted to chill there and anyone who had ask for there autographs will be kicked out. So everyone just stared at them and some talked to them.

Why couldn't they sign a few autographs for the fans who pay their salary?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I remember reading when Dirk first came over, Nash took him under his wing. They lived in the same building. They ate together, and Nash brought him out to clubs and bars.

-Petey

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.