Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I log onto most, if not all, of the team sites on NBA.com for one reason or another (checking schedules, statistics, player information, etc.), and during the last couple of months, I have noticed that the Blazer site loads quite a bit slower than any other team site - especially the front page (nba.com/blazers). I would say that the front page takes literally 3 times longer to load than any other team site. This with a good DSL connection.

Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it simply a peculiarity of my computer/browser/???

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
It takes me longer to load it too. Does it have to do with the pop ups for game tickets and the motion video on the website. It might be that so many people are logging on that it takes awhile?

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BLAZER PROPHET</b>!
It's a direct metaphor related to how long it takes the team to win a game.
:laugh:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
It's probably because the Blazers are drawing in droves of new fans with their inspiring play of late...

That and being the media darling of the league doesn't hurt. I hear Vladimir Stepania jerseys are selling like hotcakes!

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>HOWIE</b>!
It takes me longer to load it too. Does it have to do with the pop ups for game tickets and the motion video on the website. It might be that so many people are logging on that it takes awhile?
Good to know that I'm not the only one. Yeah, I'm assuming that it's popups and other bells and whistles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts