·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
14-shaquille_oneal-how_to_rob_the_league-wcr.mp3

off the kay slays new mixtape out today

cant give you a link due to CS etc but here's some of the lyrics

CFFI cover yer eyes....

"imma show u how to rob the league , stick em up , pick em up - first victim KG - gimme the rock and that mid range jump shot"

"jump nads from mike bibby and his jump shot , but thats about all im taking from Sac matter fact imma give Vlade some thats just how to act"

"yo jerome have u seen AI ? cornrowed , timberlanded up - stay fly , i take yer handles along with yer cds"

"and thats all she wrote , im not the only one jacking vince carter to some all star votes"

"and shawn bradley , gimmie them inches - cause u aint using them for anything but sittin on benches"

"ill take tim duncans bankshot - but i got 3 rings fool , yao ming fool"

"yall dont realise what yall facing cause imma catch lebron at the graduation , like pat him down get him for the cab n down - welcome to the league playa , indeed"

"I killed em all - olajuwon , robinson , sabonis - i killed them all who's the greatest? me thats who - who took this league when michael jordan retired? me thats who"

"....i had a dream i stuck up a couple of nba players...at mic point"

was a kobe line in there but couldnt quite catch it

comments welcome

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i should just add that the idea is taken of the first song that got 50 cent some shine when he went at a whole list of top mc's at the time , jigga - big pun etc called 'how to rob an industry *****'

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Get that Kobe line please, Shaqs a crappy rapper, he should stop talking trash and start playing some damn basketball, hes out with little women injuries all the time...

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
:laugh:

I lost any kind of respect for Shaq rapping with this classic verse on some other song he had:

"Nic-nack Shaq attack, give a dog a bone.":laugh:

Shaq doesn't need to rap.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Here's some sample lyrics from one of Shaq's old songs called - "You Can't Stop the Reign"

"I went back and forth from ??? to chilltown JC
at first it's just me and mommy
then Phil came along, he bought a basketball go to the park
get your game on Shaq but have your butt back by dark
I was acting like the doc, my game was the joint
dribbilin' between my legs like Norm Nixon at the point
materalism kept them other kids biz'm
while I was selling my game they was sellin' izm
words by Phil be a leader not a follwa
don't let the masses of technolgy swallow ya
la-d da-d we all likes to party
I'm followin' my dreams I'm gonna be somebody"

That is terrible.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its kinda cool to hear some emotion in his voice though , i mean all the interviews he does is such monotonous dribble

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Blayza can you get that Kobe line?

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
Re: 14-shaquille_oneal-how_to_rob_the_league-wcr.mp3

Originally posted by <b>BlayZa</b>!
"I killed em all - olajuwon , robinson , sabonis - i killed them all who's the greatest? me thats who - who took this league when michael jordan retired? me thats who"
How about... no. He got the whole 'MDE' term from Hakeem, quote "When Hakeem retired the MDE got passed onto me..." OK, maybe it was after the 95-96 season but he should stick to bragging about how he killed Sabonis.

·
Registered
167 Posts
We can cut through the red tape and bust through the fakers keep your eye on big Shaq and put your money on the Lakers.

Im guaranteed (to do what?)... I repeat... im guaranteed to bring it to your face indeed.

Type of brother who can stay up all night and hit 40 after the game get naughty and pull your shorty.

Then its onto the next state to bring it to your idol, to bring it your hometeam and bring home the title.

Greatest Shaq lyrics ever.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts