Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think you guys need a guy like Damon Stoudamire. He's fast and can run the floor. Since the Blazers are so logjammed in the swingman position, I'm sure they'd be willing to trade him.

I've heard from a lot of Heat fans that Grant has a bad contract and you guys wouldn't mind trading him. Well, what do you guys think of a Grant for Stoudamire trade? Would you guys do it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here's an idea.

Since you're a Spurs fan, why don't you worry about the Spurs?

lol

Naw, I don't want to come off like an ***. Grant and Zo are working out all Summer. They're getting their on court chemistry, timing, and rotations perfected. And they're getting a better sense for one another, as well as getting stronger and better conditioned. Grant won't be traded unless we can get a damn good pf back in return.

Besides, there are plenty of FA point guards available. Billups, Best, Childs, etc.

And of course, there's the fact of the matter that the Heat does not like Stoudamire. The team has come out publicly and stated that we will not trade for him, and that he (or his rediculous contract) would not be a good fit here.

Now. Let's talk Spurs/Heat trade. Carter/Ellis/2nd rounder for Steve Smith.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by DeJuan
Now. Let's talk Spurs/Heat trade. Carter/Ellis/2nd rounder for Steve Smith.
:laugh: :laugh:

Funny stuff!

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Why would we want Stoudamire and his $14mill contract,when we can sign Best who is just as good,for a quarter of that?

Riles + Stoudamire + Stoudamires 300lb of CHRONIC = can u say bench?!?!

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by Spurs4Life
I think you guys need a guy like Damon Stoudamire. He's fast and can run the floor. Since the Blazers are so logjammed in the swingman position, I'm sure they'd be willing to trade him.

I've heard from a lot of Heat fans that Grant has a bad contract and you guys wouldn't mind trading him. Well, what do you guys think of a Grant for Stoudamire trade? Would you guys do it?
The fans don't decide the trades, the team management does. Remember that.:yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts