Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we all know that the NY trade for Wally will not work out, why would NY want Wally and Houston on the same team? So I think it would be great if the Wolves traded Wally to Memphis for Swift and Dickerson--I think that would be fare. Dickerson would be a improvement defensively and penitration wise over Wally, and Swift has all the talent in the world. If Memphis also wants Jackson in the deal I say take him, but I think that is fare to get Wally because he is a All Star player.

Lineup
PG:Brandon(I hope), El-Amin, Igor
SG:Dickerson, Peeler, Evans
SF:KG, Evans
PF:Swift, Smith
C :Rasho, Loren

But we still need a backup SF though, but I think Swift would be a great fit because he can run and block shots. Plus he could defend athletic 4's so KG doesn't have to all the time, plus he has all the up side in the world!

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by OZZY
I think we all know that the NY trade for Wally will not work out, why would NY want Wally and Houston on the same team? So I think it would be great if the Wolves traded Wally to Memphis for Swift and Dickerson--I think that would be fare. Dickerson would be a improvement defensively and penitration wise over Wally, and Swift has all the talent in the world. If Memphis also wants Jackson in the deal I say take him, but I think that is fare to get Wally because he is a All Star player.

Lineup
PG:Brandon(I hope), El-Amin, Igor
SG:Dickerson, Peeler, Evans
SF:KG, Evans
PF:Swift, Smith
C :Rasho, Loren

But we still need a backup SF though, but I think Swift would be a great fit because he can run and block shots. Plus he could defend athletic 4's so KG doesn't have to all the time, plus he has all the up side in the world!
I dont like the whole trade idea but to throw in Jackson I'm not so sure about. 1 Memphis already has enough big bodies and they wouldnt need Jackson and 2 Minnesota cant give up on him just yet. He didnt play for almost an entire half of the season and if they expected him to be in shape they were kidding themselves. Cant give up on Jackson just yet

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
As a grizz fan I like the deal it gets rid of the often injured MikeD and Mr. no work ethic Stro-show and in return we get Wally who can shoot and jackson who could be the bonafide back-up that we need(we would move tony massenburg to the PF spot) so....Done Deal!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts