Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Piker
9,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VCU and UMass talked to the refs with 30 seconds remaining on the clock before introductions and exited the floor.

Reactions: Steve81

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
Looks like the Big East is the only conference playing. I'd be surprised if the St. John's - Creighton game isn't stopped at some point.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Just wow, what about the fans that purchased tickets. What is their recourse?

Not to worried about myself as no longer have the tickets for any recourse.
Have only been paid $10.20 for session one that played. The rest are in a processing state, so don't know. Actually the last two do not show on stubhub account. For 2 books at $550 value got less than $150 and doubt will be paid. But far worst are the fans that booked rooms travel. What a mess.

·
Piker
9,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Reactions: Steve81

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
If we're going to have a one-bid season, at least it's when there's not going to be any tournament cash handed out.

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
True, but I think Richmond and their NET ranking of 38, short of laying an egg in the quarterfinals, had a good shot at a bid.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
delete this if not appropriate but stubhub put out the following:
Dear StubHub Community -

Like all of us here at StubHub, I know that you are a fan of live experiences, whether it be sports, concerts, theatre or comedy. The current state of affairs – specifically the evolving situation due to COVID-19 (the novel Coronavirus) – has likely led to questions about what happens if an event gets canceled or postponed.

I want to assure you that StubHub’s FanProtect Guarantee protects every purchase – the ticket you have purchased on our site will get you into the event or you will get your money back. And StubHub’s award-winning customer service is on standby to help with any issues or concerns.

If you buy tickets on StubHub to an event that is canceled, you are covered by our FanProtect Guarantee. When an event is canceled, you will have the option to receive a StubHub coupon, worth 120% of your original order. For your convenience, we will directly add it to your StubHub account within 48 hours of the event being canceled. You can also elect to receive a refund of the original order amount to the original payment method. See our FAQ below for more details.

·
Piker
9,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just saw that the CBS network will air the 2015 A10 championship final Sunday at noon. I liked the result of that one.

·
Piker
9,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wonder if Vegas is taking bets on the game?
Not sure if national but my Fios is also showing other conference championship games all day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts