Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
The production value of this A10 broadcast is absolutely horrible. Mics are dropping and popping.They just had the mic live before Bernie's interview and she was chiding Katz. She was telling him what to talk about and what to ask her. Incredible how a pre-planned Media Day is so horrible.
This is your area of expertise, right?

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
This is your area of expertise, right?
Yessir. It hurts me to watch. My guess is that they hired some NYC production company who rolled in with little pre-planning and no equipment checks. The audio is horrible. Over modulated, dropping, popping, echoing, etc. Should have used a boom mic and two cameras. Easy.

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yes, he is lobbying to replace Katz next season...
I would rather have someone who is not a Big Ten homer. Just my opinion. Heck, DiSano or Lunardi or even someone like Mark Adams or John Feinstein. Not sure but Katz is not my cup of tea. Before Bernie's interview they had the mics live under a graphic. She was chastising Katz. Telling him to talk more about the A10 and less about the national landscape. She was feeding him questions. Ha!

·
Registered
5,871 Posts
Listening to these dipshits, you’d think Olean was only accessible by dog sled. Teams charter into Bradford now, for Pete’s sake. It’s 10-15 minutes away! Oh, and I live/work in Buffalo. The drive south is easy as hell and in no way a big deal. I’m so sick of hearing that tired horse shit.

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Listening to these dipshits, you’d think Olean was only accessible by dog sled. Teams charter into Bradford now, for Pete’s sake. It’s 10-15 minutes away! Oh, and I live/work in Buffalo. The drive south is easy as hell and in no way a big deal. I’m so sick of hearing that tired horse shit.
Katz seemed fascinated by the Bona road trip. I found it to be quite entertaining.

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
So far Billy Lange is the only coach to go without a tie. Bold move on Media Day.

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I think Jamion Christian is going to have G Dub surprising some people. They will press for a full 40 and you can bet on that.

·
Piker
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I am a little disappointed in Bill Russell today. Not a single Cheers reference.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts