Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't have to clog up the recruiting threads with player vids that don't have direct AE links.

Reactions: GoCatsGo

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
College of Southern Idaho has a couple of kids who would look good in AE uniforms.

Honestly I don't know how Maine hasn't offered this kid already.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

A mobile, lanky 6'11 kid who also shoots 3's. A decent stroke for a guy that size.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How is this kid still unsigned?

Intriguing combination of size and athleticism.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Lamar transfer, Southland defensive player of the year. Not a huge scorer from what I can tell, but the defensive presence more than makes up for it.

Committed to UNLV

·
UMBC fan
4,287 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Lamar transfer, Southland defensive player of the year. Not a huge scorer from what I can tell, but the defensive presence more than makes up for it.

Have to think this kid might get some interest upstream. Defensive player of the year with that wingspan and three years of eligibility is hard to resist. Offensive numbers modest, but not terrible either.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have to think this kid might get some interest upstream. Defensive player of the year with that wingspan and three years of eligibility is hard to resist. Offensive numbers modest, but not terrible either.
Certainly likely, but offers cost you nothing. Upstream teams tend to look for offense as well.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

6'9 kid with a decent body and good combination of offense and defense. Had a pt/rb/bl triple double during the Juco season.

Committed to Coppin St.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
6'8 Arizona St transfer from the Ukraine.

Looks like a face up 4 man. Can handle the ball well for that size and has a decent stroke. Barely played this year at ASU and is probably looking for somewhere he can make a contribution sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
732 Posts

6'9 kid with a decent body and good combination of offense and defense. Had a pt/rb/bl triple double during the Juco season.
I like the grit, peskiness and effort, but sometimes a little bit too much effort/quick hands on the defensive end. I worry he'd be foul-prone. It seems like refs at the JuCo level have much longer leashes than NCAA officiating.

With a name like "Remy Lemovou," I imagine he's probably a Quebecois? Maybe UVM has a geographic edge over other suitors?

And thanks for compiling these highlights. It's interesting to see what's out there.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Undersized combo guard who can put points on the board including 46% from 3

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
6'5 wing player with great athleticism for this level and a decent amount of skill.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Long, lanky 6'9 post player who plays at the same JUCO that produced Lechaun Duhart from Maine.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quick undersized pg who can finish through contact. Looks like an on the ball nightmare for the opponent as well. 42.3% from 3 doesn't hurt either.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.