Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I've got one thing to say about off-season boredom. Lacrosse.
I watch parts of games from time to time, but it doesn't seem to be able to hold my attention. Either way, the ice is off the water up here finally and fishing will be commanding most of my free time.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Good all around shooting guard with good size.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
Mmmm.... rim protection. 5.1 ppg, 3.8 rb, 1.5 blk in 17 min per game.

Committed Marquette

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
Strong bodied pure post who holds various mid major offers.

Committed Texas A&M Corpus Christi

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
6'5 shooter. Could be a spot up shooter for a Mid or high major. Could be a lot more at this level.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

·
Realist/A-hole
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
6'11 true post with long arms and good hands. Good post moves. Played for Juco D2 national champions.

·
Premium Member
33,655 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Maybe it's just the haircut, and the fact that he also looked like an 8th Grader, but he reminds me of college-era Gordon Hayward.

Number of D-1 schools he could not embarrass himself on right now is...more than 1, right?

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
He is being very highly recruited. He will be the best player to ever come from the state of Maine and by quite a bit. His mom is former Black Bear Kelly Bowman (now Flagg) and his club team is coached by former Black Bear Andy Bedard with Kelly as the asst. His twin brother is also pretty talented and a D-I player but not at the same level as Cooper. If they want to go to school together, someone at the mid-major level will get a steal with him but if they go their separate ways, he will be able to go to any school in the country. He is legit. I have seen him play and was completely blown away with his ability as an 8th grader. Smart, unselfish and extremely gifted with some major ups. One national publication said he could end up being the #1 player in the class.

Reactions: bearcatbbal22
21 - 40 of 42 Posts