Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a commercial for this on TNT, I didn't pay enough attention to it, but from what I understand theyre going to be showing his house, his fiance who I think is pregnant, and just talk about his life outside the game. ABC news starts at 10pm, should be really intresting to watch.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just watched it, it was pretty short and kind of upsetting. He really seems serious about baseball, he was saying how he if he has accomplishes his goals in the nba(a ring) he would really want to play in the mbl. I sure hope he sucks at the sport and nobody will sign him so he can continue playing ball. Why would he want to pull a Jordan? Baseball is nothing compared to basketball.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm no expert on baseball... but T-MAc isnt built for baseball and neither was Jordan. Aren't they too tall/lanky and thus have a huge a huge strike zone???

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Sweeper said:
I'm no expert on baseball... but T-MAc isnt built for baseball and neither was Jordan. Aren't they too tall/lanky and thus have a huge a huge strike zone???
Unlike Jordan who enjoyed playing baseball and always dreamed of it, it has been well documented that McGrady was a pretty damn good pitcher in High School, good enough to be recruited by the majors.

Luckily for us basketball fans, he chose to go to the NBA instead.

You never know, he could retire at 35 and maybe have a short stint as a relief pitcher.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts