Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a good leaderboard when you look at it. Except for the fact Tiger isn't on it, or any where close. Talk about blowing up, I guess pressure can even affect Mr. Woods. He still has a slight chance and you never count out Tiger but he played terrible today. Looks like we'll be waiting a little longer for the slam.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by k^2
It is a good leaderboard when you look at it. Except for the fact Tiger isn't on it, or any where close. Talk about blowing up, I guess pressure can even affect Mr. Woods. He still has a slight chance and you never count out Tiger but he played terrible today. Looks like we'll be waiting a little longer for the slam.
I don't think the pressure got to him. He has been winning slams long enough that he shouldn't be affected to that extent by pressure. As he said, he simply played poorly and the conditions were horrible. These two circumstances = high score. It's a shame that Phil Mickelson isn't up on the leaderboard. Maybe he could have won this time without having to face Tiger...

I think Sergio has a good shot.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
That's golf - everyone can have "those days" - even Tiger.

I like Ernie Els and it was good to see him win another major.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts