Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I purchase Rasheed's new Hawks jersey?

A dilemma, indeed. :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,963 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ABM</b>!
Do I purchase Rasheed's new Hawks jersey?

A dilemma, indeed. :confused:
Will he be a Hawks long enough to have a jersey made?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,878 Posts
Maybe you can get one for L4L as well... he can collect all of them :rock:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: ABM's Biggest Question Of The Day?

Originally posted by <b>HOWIE</b>!


Will he be a Hawks long enough to have a jersey made?
If so, definite collectors item.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,215 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Trader Bob</b>!
Maybe you can get one for L4L as well... he can collect all of them :rock:
:)

I've been waiting for Wallace to be traded for a while now. Time to buy them while they're reduced in price! With me, the last name never goes out of date. :grinning:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top