Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the Blazers have a shot at being 4-3 heading into the road trip. We can and should beat the Bulls and Warriors! Go Blazers!

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Id like that to happen if we can keep it close to the best team we should have a great chance at the other 2.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The team has four days off until Chicago Wednesday.
So with the team defense and offensive execution getting better with each practice right now, getting to 4 and 3 is a real possibility.

If the team comes out with the same effort as the last three games, Golden State and Chicago are totally beatable at home.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Chicago is a good fundamental team, but they were down by twenty to Charlotte at Charlotte's home. I think they are beatable, but it will be a close game that can go either way. It just depends on who executes down the stretch there.

Golden State has been having some close games lately, like the one against the Knicks. Their backcourt is clearly better than ours at this time, but the frontcourt is in our advantage. Murphy will bring Zach out when he shoots his threes, and he crashes the boards hard.. but it's a doable game as long as Davis doesn't destroy Telfair.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
They are both better teams then us, but not by a lot (I'd put them both around the Minnesota level). However, we are at home which is a big plus. I suspect we win one of those games and lose the other.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
I sure hope we are .... but I have my doubts. I did not pick them in November to win more than 5 games

But if they play with the effort and rebonding they did last night.. they should at least win 1 of them.. maybe both

Baron Davis may light us up, similar to Billups... :whoknows:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts