Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
With offers from UCF, SMU and Hofstra, among a host of other mid-majors, his decision to go to Howard was probably more about the environment and opportunity than it was about basketball.

·
Premium Member
2,661 Posts
Don't believe everything you read. Walker has been trying to get better offers for two years. Howard was probably his best offer. Walker’s stock really dropped this year, he did not have a good year at prep school. He had better mid major offers coming out of high school than he had after a year of prep. Fran took a look at Walker over the winter and didn't think he was good enough to play in the MAAC

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Fran tried to get this kid to visit last year and the kid turned him down. He had plenty of interest across all of the mid-major levels. If Howard was his "best" offer - the kid could have done a lot worse.

·
Premium Member
4,277 Posts
Uh-oh...looks like we'll have a battle of the Siena "sources" here. Might as well, it's slow out here.

Let's make a game out of this. Who do y'all think is right? I will go with...Soup. (No offense, Tony.)

·
Premium Member
2,661 Posts
I don’t think we are saying that much different. Except from a basketball stand point Howard isn’t that good an offer.

As for sources Guy what happened to your Kashif Pratt to Iona? In all the recent stories the last week Iona wasn't even mentioned. In fact other than your posts I don't see where Iona was ever a contender for Pratt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.