Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
417 Posts
yea great job with Haubrach and 3.1 GPA...o forgot to mention Kelly Martinson of UAlbany has a 3.9...thats not a diss at Haubrach, that is a great GPA for a person of high spotlight etc...i just think looking over teams that did lower...excuse my rant

· Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GD84 said:
yea great job with Haubrach and 3.1 GPA...o forgot to mention Kelly Martinson of UAlbany has a 3.9...thats not a diss at Haubrach, that is a great GPA for a person of high spotlight etc...i just think looking over teams that did lower...excuse my rant
Normally when they compile teams like this they look for players who had great impact on the court as well as in the classroom...they'll generally pick starters who are high profile. There was a girl on UMBC's ladies team who actually had a 4 GPA (I think her name is Erin Voss) and I was shocked not to see her name there just because a perfect GPA is very rare

There was actually one year the Binghamton ladies basketball team put the entire team on the AE honor roll...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.