Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,796 Posts
Powell ties for team high 7 boards after not playing a single game all season. Tells you all you need to know. SMH.

Meanwhile, did he get injured there at the end? SMH. Would be classic.

·
Premium Member
32,796 Posts
Also, hopefully he will be able to petition NCAA and get an additional .5 season back.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,375 Posts
Powell ties for team high 7 boards after not playing a single game all season. Tells you all you need to know. SMH.

Meanwhile, did he get injured there at the end? SMH. Would be classic.
Yes he came down on someone's foot and rolled his ankle badly. It may be several weeks before you see him again unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
32,796 Posts
UVM wins 74-50 and pulled away in second half. Everett and Shungu with great games, 15 and 11 pts respectively. UMBC did a good job slowing down Lamb and Stef so great to see others step up. If UVM gets contributions outside of Lamb/Stef, will be difficult to beat.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,375 Posts
UVM wins 74-50 and pulled away in second half. Everett and Shungu with great games, 15 and 11 pts respectively. UMBC did a good job slowing down Lamb and Stef so great to see others step up. If UVM gets contributions outside of Lamb/Stef, will be difficult to beat.
Four guys in double figures always bodes well for the teams prospects.

·
Premium Member
32,796 Posts
Four guys in double figures always bodes well for the teams prospects.
Very simplistic, but it’s a team game and Becker-coached teams have always been pretty balanced. If other players step up to help out Lamb & Stef as they did today, we will be in good shape. I’m not sure there’s anyone that can match-up.

Nice to have Shungu back playing and Powell as well.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Very simplistic, but it’s a team game and Becker-coached teams have always been pretty balanced. If other players step up to help out Lamb & Stef as they did today, we will be in good shape. I’m not sure there’s anyone that can match-up.

Nice to have Shungu back playing and Powell as well.
Good balance today. Hopefully Powell wasn't hurt too badly (but it did not look good from where I was sitting down by the other basket).

·
Registered
13,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I want to put bleach in my eyes... Worst half of basketball in history of organized basketball.

Yuck... Gonna throw up. Half expecting a loss to complete this abomination.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Ahmad is 11/13 from the line... In the first half... Lol... Wow.

·
Registered
13,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Tie game... Maine to the line Albany in very deep trouble at home.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,375 Posts
The classic Geico commercial with raccoons eating garbage is a brilliantly chosen ad spot for this game.

·
Registered
13,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Albany closing out strong... Good last 10 min but... Wow... Strange game. And very very long stretches of really bad play.

I guess it's better then losing. Albany with noticeably more urgency as well.

Fleming flagrant foul... Not sure how I feel about flagrant although appeared maybe excessive.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,375 Posts
Albany closing out strong... Good last 10 min but... Wow... Strange game. And very very long stretches of really bad play.

I guess it's better then losing. Albany with noticeably more urgency as well.

Fleming flagrant foul... Not sure how I feel about flagrant although appeared maybe excessive.

No play on the ball so Flagrant 1 is correct. Not exactly deserving of Brown's reaction, but ehh….

21 - 40 of 67 Posts