Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a day off yesterday, 3 men's games on tap today:

1:30 pm - Vermont vs Oakland (Estero, FL)
6:31 pm - Sacred Heart @ Stony Brook
7 pm - Albany @ #13 Kentucky

Going to predict 2-1 today/tonight. That Vermont game will be a good one, Albany will get absolutely steamrolled and I think Stony Brook, who has only played 2 games thus far, will break into the win column today. And no, it isn't a typo, the game is scheduled for a 6:31 tip. Why, I have no idea.

As an aside, the women are all off today/tonight.

Reactions: popolamma

·
Registered
6,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I expected more from Stony Brook to start the season. I hope they pick it up soon.
Well, not a whole lot to go on just yet...they lost by 22 at George Mason and then by 29 at #3 Kansas. I mean, at best you could have expected 1-1 I guess. George Mason is currently 4-1 with double digit victories over SB, Penn, Morgan State as well as a 5 pt win at Maryland. Their only defeat was by 3 pts at James Madison. It's not like either loss by the Seawolves is bad by any stretch.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
After a day off yesterday, 3 men's games on tap today:

1:30 pm - Vermont vs Oakland (Estero, FL)
6:31 pm - Sacred Heart @ Stony Brook
7 pm - Albany @ #13 Kentucky

Going to predict 2-1 today/tonight. That Vermont game will be a good one, Albany will get absolutely steamrolled and I think Stony Brook, who has only played 2 games thus far, will break into the win column today. And no, it isn't a typo, the game is scheduled for a 6:31 tip. Why, I have no idea.

As an aside, the women are all off today/tonight.
I had read somewherethe 6:31 starts for their night games are a marketing strategy as their area code is 631.

·
Registered
14,325 Posts
The footwork on that Neely backin...I love this kids game. Will take time to put it together but I see something special in this kid.

·
Registered
14,325 Posts
It was fun for a while but all Kentucky second half... Albany really struggles shooting the ball. Good first half but ran out of steam and shots.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts