Maine @ Albany 7:30pm

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Hartford @ Stony Brook 2pm

Binghamton @ BU 3pm

UMBC @ UVM 3pm

Maine @ Albany 7:30pm
Hartford @ Stony Brook - Wow...at the beginning of the year, I would have said Stony Brook in a heartbeat. The way Hartford has been playing gives me a slight pause and if this game was in West Hartford, I may just pick the Hawks. That said, I just think the Brook will be too much at home...give me the Seawolves, 71-63

Bing @ Boston U - Bing just doesn't have enough to compete with the Terriers for 40 minutes...give me Boston University, 70-58

UMBC @ Vermont - Could say the same thing that I just said for the battle of the BU's...have a feeling Vermont will be pissed about their last outing...just can't see UMBC giving the Cats much of a game...give me Vermont, 69-56

Maine @ Albany - Another tough road game for the Bears...Albany has been off since Monday so should be well rested...given how Maine played Wednesday, I think they will battle and give the Danes a game, but ultimately, the home team wins...give me Albany, 72-67

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hartford @ Stony Brook - Wow...at the beginning of the year, I would have said Stony Brook in a heartbeat. The way Hartford has been playing gives me a slight pause and if this game was in West Hartford, I may just pick the Hawks. That said, I just think the Brook will be too much at home...give me the Seawolves, 71-63

Bing @ Boston U - Bing just doesn't have enough to compete with the Terriers for 40 minutes...give me Boston University, 70-58

UMBC @ Vermont - Could say the same thing that I just said for the battle of the BU's...have a feeling Vermont will be pissed about their last outing...just can't see UMBC giving the Cats much of a game...give me Vermont, 69-56

Maine @ Albany - Another tough road game for the Bears...Albany has been off since Monday so should be well rested...given how Maine played Wednesday, I think they will battle and give the Danes a game, but ultimately, the home team wins...give me Albany, 72-67
+1 Good picks.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
What is Anthony Jackson's status? will he be playing tomorrow. i know he hurt his ankle against binghamton. that could be a big factor tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Hartford played a lot of 1-3-1 zone against Maine? If they aren't putting much pressure on then any number of combinations will work. Can definitely see your lineup working Roar.

Tomorrow may be the biggest day in America East history. Have two undefeated teams in conference ever met this late in the season before? Id be very surprised if they have.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
The game I am the most interested in, is Maine at Albany. Maine is a weird team, they have the talent to beat anybody in the AE, but you never know what team you will end up seeing.

SBU should take care of Hartford, if they don't this league is more open then I thought.

I think Bing will be competitive for periods but lose by 10 to 15 points.

Vermont will beat UMBC, but I think it will be closer than people would of thought. UMBC just got a boast of confidence which should bring up their play.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Lenny Lenny Lenny!!!! i am on the Lenny bandwagon right now. something about him makes me want to see him play well. maybe it has been his roller coaster career at SBU. not sure but i hope he continues to stay hot and rebound so he can keep getting those minutes.

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
The game I am the most interested in, is Maine at Albany. Maine is a weird team, they have the talent to beat anybody in the AE, but you never know what team you will end up seeing.
Preach it brother! As Maine fans, it is SO friggin frustrating. I honestly think Maine could win by 10 or lose by 25...no clue.

·
UMBC fan
3,920 Posts
Come on UMBC, put some of this (miniscule) confidence to good use today.

It's almost impossible to win in Vermont, but we seem to play them tough there every once in awhile.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Preach it brother! As Maine fans, it is SO friggin frustrating. I honestly think Maine could win by 10 or lose by 25...no clue.

If someone on the team would explain to Xavier Pollard that he is not a shooting guard and that he should limit any shots to wide open layups. Pollard has been taking 10 to 13 field goal attemps and hitting on 1 to 2 of those. The Xman needs to play defense and concentrate on getting Allison, Edwards, Fraser, Gloger, and Mesghna open for high percentage shots. If Pollard can't or won't play the PG position as a set up man then play Lawton at the point guard position. Pollards performance at Hartford cost them that game!

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Tomorrow may be the biggest day in America East history. Have two undefeated teams in conference ever met this late in the season before? Id be very surprised if they have. - saltySW
The season is young.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
This is weird. I keep trying to sign up for the Stony/UHA video stream and it keeps bumping me over to the Kansas St page.

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The last time UMBC won at UVM I'm pretty sure Jay Greene lit us up. He was great that game.
The last time UMBC beat us was 07-08 when they went to the NCAA's.

That team had Ray Barbosa, Jay Greene, Darryl Proctor, Brian Hodges, and Cavell Johnson on it. Tough team.

IMO UMBC hasn't brought in one player since that's been as good as any of those 5 were. De La Rosa and Gilliam come close, but only on offense.

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cooper and Sikma are sick today. Coach Gal said they will be game time decisions.
Ouch. If they can't go would be a tall order for the Hawks to get a W on the road.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts