Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Tonight’s Hartford/Stony game might give a little more indication as to what pack Hartford is in this year. Scared that Foreman goes for 30.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Obviously we have a long way to go for Hartford to win this game. Plus they will have to sustain the inevitable Stony run. That being said Stafl barely played due to two quick fouls. Ellison and carter and flowers were on the bench with 2 fouls. What was amazing is Hartford ran up the rad with marks/Boxus/Dunne/Mitchel & Henry on the floor. Henry was phenomenal.

One thing I really like about the top 6/7 Hartford players is that they all can put the ball on the floor and drive to the hoop.

Stony just wanted to shoot very deep threes. Not sure why they were not drivin to the hoop.

Fun half but lots of game to play.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Stony had their huge run which was expected. Foreman is a killer. Hartford down 3 with some free throws coming. Game is stopped due to a medical emergency behind the bench.

·
Registered
13,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unh and Albany going do the wire... Albany gives back a 13pt second half lead.

Unh up 1...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,160 Posts
For reference, Ahmad Clark hit a 3 with 19 seconds to go to send it to OT. Neither team has played particularly well. Lots of misses.

·
President of the Anti-Carbone Club
81 Posts
When we went up by 6 in the second half in the impenetrable defense I genuinely thought we'd win. What the actual fuck.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,383 Posts
Welcome to conference play. You'd better bring it every F.....g time. That is today's message.

·
President of the Anti-Carbone Club
81 Posts
An 11-0 run completely switched the momentum on our side. It wasn't until Ellison hit the pull-up jumper that I realized, "shit, we might actually lose this game."

The only other game that I thought maybe would give us trouble was the Vermont rematch. It was supposed to be 16-0 conference season or bust. The disappointment is just cascading over me.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts