33,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Binghamton @ UVM 7pm

Hartford @ UMBC 7pm

Albany @ UNH 7pm

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Vermont over Bing, 68-61 (will be a battle I think as UVM adjusts)
Hartford over UMBC, 71-68 (UMBC battles to the wire)
Albany over UNH, 74-63

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
Can we lose by single digits in conference play? Honestly, if Herrion goes 0-3 on this homestand I have to imagine that seals the deal. 0-6 to start conference play, haven't yet won a game in the new year, and haven't won a DI game since we beat Brown, on DECEMBER EIGHTH.

Again, here are the amount of wins that UNH has over non-Ivies: 0. CAN WE DO IT TONIGHT?

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
UNH is capable of playing excellent defense, which is what you need against UA. If Black and Hooley can drive the lane and Iati can get loose for the kickout, UNH will lose.

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some start for UMBC...lol.

WOW.

·
Registered
129 Posts
It's funny, I got an alert on my phone earlier today - UNH had scored 20 pts at half time and was down to Albany. Turns out that was the women's team, but here there's 2:31 left in the first half and the men are sitting on 15, no 16.

This team might not beat a non-Ivy this year. Shooting 25%, 9% from 3. Giving up 40%. Albany is good, this UNH team can't, or won't, beat them tonight.

ETA: Chandler Rhoads 1-8 shooting (with at least 2 missed layups I've seen in last few minutes) and Pelcher is 2-4. Why on earth is the worst shooter on the team, maybe in the conference, maybe even all of D1 shooting 28% of the shots?

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
hahahahahaha. Sixteen ****ing points.

This team has quit on offense. HOW THE **** DO YOU SCORE SIXTEEN POINTS WITH a WEEK OFF?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts