Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Gr8t Dane
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strange start to the conference season...

Sat
UMBC @ NH 11:30am
Hartford @ UVM 2:00pm
UA @ SBU 7:00pm

Sun
Bing @ Maine 2:00 on
UML gets a weekend off

My heart says:

UMBC by 8
UVM by 6
UA by 27
Maine by 4

My brain says:
NH by 7
UVM by 15
SBU by 8
Bing by 4

·
Premium Member
32,932 Posts
Only problem with the Albany/Stony Brook match-up is both teams can’t lose.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Based solely on what we have seen so far, I have a tough time seeing UML, Maine, Binghamton or UMBC finishing in the top 4 (early still obviously but eye test not good in any of those cases). I do think UNH could make a run at it. Record is not good but the schedule to start was tough and they have been right there absent the one blowout loss. But if they want to do that, this home game against UMBC is one they kind of have to win.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
At this point I kind of just hope bing loses by 20 plus the rest of the way, so there is no excuse to get a new coach. So go Black Bears!!!

·
Gr8t Dane
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Akin may be the worst free throw shooter I've ever seen. A strategy might be to play a bench warmer on him and foul him everytime he gets close to shooting.

·
5,854 Posts
I didn't know the game was starting so early, so the bit of the first half I saw didn't look that good. The players are just frustrated.

·
Premium Member
32,932 Posts
I’m not understanding why with so much of the core of its team from last season back + Odom UMBC has been so....bad. Biggest surprise of the season thus far.

·
5,854 Posts
I’m not understanding why with so much of the core of its team from last season back + Odom UMBC has been so....bad. Biggest surprise of the season thus far.
I called it with the lack of recruiting and getting a whole bunch of JUCO's. I have no idea what happened, but this is the end result.

·
Registered
14,036 Posts
I remember last summer many of us asking why are ships not filled... Why is he seemingly struggling to recruit after that amazing historic win.

They look absolutely dreadful injuries or not...this situation has gone from bad to a complete disaster the further we go this year.

I can't figure out what happened.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 57 Posts