Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,932 Posts
Like one team is KenPom 335 and the other is 337 and it’s a road game, and no disrespect to Maine, but losing by 23 to Maine? That’s rough.

·
Registered
14,036 Posts
Like one team is KenPom 335 and the other is 337 and it’s a road game, and no disrespect to Maine, but losing by 23 to Maine? That’s rough.
This honestly is a new low.. I have no idea if it can get worse for bing. What a disaster.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
President of the Anti-Carbone Club
111 Posts
Latimer went apeshit with 3s last season in Bing. He made a handful that were closer to the half court line than the actual arc

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Maine with 2 conference wins this early in the season for the first time since...2013...maybe? They have a tough 4 game stretch coming up with 2 vs UVM and vs Hartford and UMBC. The Maine-UMBC game should be telling whether UMBC officially sucks bad and if these early results were just a total fluke for Maine or not.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I’m a big El Darwich fan. I like his game a lot. That said, I think it will be interesting to see how both he and the team fare tomorrow night. The last couple of games have come against two of the worst defensive teams you’ll ever see. I mean if you watch Binghamton guard long enough, you risk going blind.

From a team standpoint I’m more encouraged by their two close losses at Albany and UNH. It shows a different level of competitiveness relative to the non-conference schedule, which was loaded with blowout losses. I still think this is probably a bottom 3 team, but the back half of the league looks bad so they might sneak a little higher. If they give us a run tomorrow, it would say a lot about the progress.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
El Darwich is certainly a clever, sneaky player on top of his ball handling and shooting skills. It will be very interesting to see if he can get loose when he's tightly defended, something which hasn't been done by Bing since Dempsey got there.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts