Vermont @ New Hampshire 7pm

UMBC @ Albany 7pm

BU @ Maine 7pm

Binghamton @ Hartford 7pm

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OBW will be covering Vermont at New Hampshire live.
Nice!- I'm thinking of driving up as well, but I'm a little hesitant b/c coming from Boston the north shore traffic around that time might be pretty bad- especially with everyone back to work.

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Nice!- I'm thinking of driving up as well, but I'm a little hesitant b/c coming from Boston the north shore traffic around that time might be pretty bad- especially with everyone back to work.
UVM Hoop Cat,

I hope you and a lot of Catamount Nation makes it down for the game tomorrow! One thing I greatly enjoy about this game is to see how many UVM fans usually come down and how loud and passionate they are. I sit across on the other side of the bleachers and hope someday UNH will be like that.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Vermont @ New Hampshire 7pm

UMBC @ Albany 7pm

BU @ Maine 7pm

Binghamton @ Hartford 7pm

Vermont, 76-61
Albany, 81-57
BU, 74-71
Hartford, 65-55

·
Realist/A-hole
5,775 Posts
UVM 38 UNH 37 ...kidding somewhat probably UVM 52 UNH 50

If UVM wants to be considered a contender for the 1 seed they need to win this game. Period.

Albany 74 UMBC 59

Boston 86 Maine 78

Hartford 67 Binghamton 54

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
If you want a ride, I'll be heading up from northeastern, just let me know.
How about swinging up to Burlington to pick me up? ;-)

Kidding, of course...I've been toying with the idea of going, but I'm torn. It's pick-up league night and I haven't played in a week so, I kind of need it.

I made the trip last year and was rewarded with one of the worst outings of the year for UVM so, maybe I need to change up the mojo and not go...

Looking forward to your game write up, Sam.

·
UMBC fan
3,912 Posts
Vermont 63 UNH 51 (Vermont vs. UNH....)
Binghamton 72 Hartford 70 (I'm aware UH has played well recently, but I think Binghamton gives them an opening night shock.)
Albany 79 UMBC 69 (UMBC should be able to score against the Danes, but defensively we're a mess.)
Maine 77 BU 70 (Maine needs that good win to give their fans some false hope, and this game will do just that.)

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One of the countless perks of being an unemployed now graduated graduate student... In the words of Norm Peterson "I'm no longer looking for a job... I'm now begging for one."
Yeah, my situation is pretty flexible but not that flexible! I wouldn't be able to leave until earliest 5:30pm-6pm and I know I'd hit awful traffic so I'm just going to watch online. If it was a weekend game I'd head up there no problem.

I'll be at Case next Tuesday though- assume you will be as well?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Yeah, my situation is pretty flexible but not that flexible! I wouldn't be able to leave until earliest 5:30pm-6pm and I know I'd hit awful traffic so I'm just going to watch online. If it was a weekend game I'd head up there no problem.

I'll be at Case next Tuesday though- assume you will be as well?
Yessir, want to grab a beer and a bite to eat?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts