Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
5,807 Posts
Both teams are playing pretty much even throughout the game, with UMBC hitting more 3's than Maine, resulting in their current 4 point lead.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,467 Posts
Another promising half of basketball from the black bears.

·
Registered
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Albany couldn't buy a bucket today... Blew their load against uml. Can't win shootinf 25 percent from the field with 18to.

On to the next one.

Hartford is a good team... Ellison poy so far.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Gr8t Dane
685 Posts
Not taking anything away from Hartfords very impressive performance, but this is really the worst officiating crew I have ever watched.

Didn't make any difference in the outcome when you shoot 15% for 3 and under 25% from the floor. Just pathetic performance.

I'm not sure what is worse: UA shooting or the stripes.

·
Registered
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Not taking anything away from Hartfords very impressive performance, but this is really the worst officiating crew I have ever watched.

Didn't make any difference in the outcome when you shoot 15% for 3 and under 25% from the floor. Just pathetic performance.

I'm not sure what is worse: UA shooting or the stripes.
Stop it... Just stop. Today was an embarrassment... Officials are items 34 on the gripe list.

Didn't show up today and got their ass handed to them... Deserved every bit of that loss and more.

Congrats to Hartford again...

·
Gr8t Dane
685 Posts
Stop it... Just stop. Today was an embarrassment... Officials are items 34 on the gripe list.

Didn't show up today and got their ass handed to them... Deserved every bit of that loss and more.

Congrats to Hartford again...

Dude, I was pretty clear that the officiating had no effect on the score or the outcome. Just made the comment that I have never seen worse. Could have been 100% perfect refs and UA still loses that game by a ton.

You are getting close to being added to my blocklist. Love your takes sometimes, but this season you have been beyond bad on the boards. Hopefully you will leave here like you did the UA board.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts