Hartford
12:00 pm

Stony Brook
Binghamton
7:00

UNH
UMBC

lsbal, what's the story with the matinee? And does Hartford have streaming video?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Maine
Hartford

Stony Brook
Binghamton

UNH
UMBC

lsbal, what's the story with the matinee? And does Hartford have streaming video?
Hartford does have a streaming video. Pretty sure you can purchase just for 1 game. I find their stream average.
I purchase a plan by the year so I am not sure of the options.

They are hosting some kind of education in sports day ( the women's team is doing the same thing next week). They are expecting 1500 kids. There will be lectures by our AD, sports trainer, and 3 others.

Looking forward to playing a little hooky today. Good luck Maine fans.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Maine
Hartford

Stony Brook
Binghamton

UNH
UMBC

Hartford, 64-59
SBU, 79-63
UNH, 66-61

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
When i saw the noon start for Hartford - Maine I briefly debated pulling a double header with the SB game. Just a hair too far from Hartford to Bing though. Im right in the middle of both of them. Looking for a big Hartford win today so SB can spank Hartford on Saturday (we OWN Hartford) and be in sole posession of first place. Kind of pulling for UMBC in the other game. I think New Hampshire has too much talent to keep losing and will put some kind of run together at some point.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think with the way UNH is falling apart at this point anything at all could happen in this game. UMBC can win this one.

·
UMBC fan
3,912 Posts
If UMBC can't win this one....

Oh, and good win from Hartford earlier.

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
UNH has 4 airballs in the first half. Terrific.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Pelcher 5 minutes in the first half, 2 fouls already. 12 fouls for UNH with under a minute left in first half. UMBC shooting well.

UNH is pretty much done I think

·
2,193 Posts
At half, 33-29. UNH a riveting 11-35 from the floor in the first half. I'd guess 5 two-point field goals.

Fire Herrion. Now. I can't take anymore of this. I could draw up plays using MS Paint on Windows 97 with a joystick that would be better than this offense.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Close Wren, They're a blistering 6 of 20 from inside the 3 point line.

And giving up 48% FG% (10 of 14 on 2 pt shots). If they can't play defense they have zero chance. This is ... what, the 3rd game in a row that has been horrible defense?

·
2,193 Posts
When Herrion reviews the previous game, does he change ANYTHING? Does he think it's a good idea to be this bad at offense? Infuriating.

·
Registered
129 Posts
UNH guards 2-17 in the first half (1-7 from 3), frontcourt is 9 of 19 (4-9 from 3). So let's have guards shoot more, preferably 3's

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I would say that losing this game might be the nail in the coffin for this coaching staff but I have no idea what Marty is thinking. I do know that I have a list of potential replacements if he is interested! Let's hope for a 2nd half comeback by the Cats.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Down 9 with 15 to play this is not good! I dont know what more to say. I have a feeling this is the way things felt during Phil Rowe's last year!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
if hayes and rouse keep defending, rebounding and making shots bracey might be unhappy the rest of the way. this is two games in a row where he has shown nothing.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts