UMBC vs. LSU 7:00
New Hampshire vs. Central Connecticut 7:00
SUNY Potsdam vs. Albany 7:00
Maine vs. Washington 11:00

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
TV/Streaming info:

Vermont @ UVA is on an alternate ACC Network channel. I've been able to play those on my ESPN app, don't know whether that is due to my cable subscription or ESPN+ subscription.
UMBC @ LSU is on the SEC Network, same deal.
Maine @ UW is on PAC12, so 8 people in greater Santa Clara can watch and no one else.
Potsdam @ Albany is on ESPN3.
UNH @ CCSU is on NEC Front Row.

·
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LSU is second in the nation in turnovers commit with over 22 per game, almost 10 more than UMBC. Granted, UMBC was playing weak competition, but if we can force turnovers, we have a chance to make it interesting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
LSU is second in the nation in turnovers commit with over 22 per game, almost 10 more than UMBC. Granted, UMBC was playing weak competition, but if we can force turnovers, we have a chance to make it interesting.

Not only that but LSU is not playing as a team. I get UMBC is kind of not playing good team ball right now either. They have so many guys hurt and new guys they have basically won on just being more talented than the other team.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Last I looked it was an 18 point spread. Hopefully not much of crowd with Football in season and LSU fans don't care about basketball until that is over. I think UMBC can stay within the spread.

·
Registered
13,712 Posts
Let's face it... This is a bad Albany team. Struggling badly with d3 Potsdam. 1 possession game.

No pg, no identity, not improved from last year. Rough year ahead. Gonna be a long one.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
UMBC fan
3,640 Posts
UMBC was up 8 early, but 2/16 from 3 has done them in. Late turnovers also led to easy buckets.

It is apparent that chemistry will need to develop amongst all the new and now healthy players.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I’m surprised by the UMBC deficit. I flipped over on a commercial break and it was 17-17. Something pretty rotten obviously took place after that.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts