SMU (5-0)
7:00 ESPN3

Stony Brook (5-2)
Delaware (6-0)
7:00 FloSports

Gallaudet
Vermont (5-2)
7:00 ESPN3

AE's D-I opponents tonight are a combined 17-0. Stony Brook has a fighting chance, though.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Gallaudet is also perfect on the season. 0-5. They did play Baruch close though. Hopefully UVM doesn't check out after the first half.

·
Registered
392 Posts
It would not surprise me if Becker started Patella in this game over Everett, even if just for this one game. In the past, lineup changes have been made after the team laid an egg, and this is about as safe a situation to do it as there is. Everyone has bad games, but as a senior, you can’t just go missing for a whole game.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gallaudet was in a football conference with a local D-3 for a few years. I caught one of their games. It was really interesting, watching how the players and coaches communicated. They used a drum for the snap count!

·
Gr8t Dane
662 Posts
Wow. Maine sticking with Virginia. Only down 10 at the half. Didn't allow Virginia to score in the last 3 minutes of the half to crawl back in it. How great would it be for Maine to pull the upset after the UVM game :ROFLMAO:

Ok now I'll get serious.

I know Virginia is an amazing defensive team, but how are they so bad at offense?

24-14 at the half

·
Registered
292 Posts
Wow. Maine sticking with Virginia. Only down 10 at the half. Didn't allow Virginia to score in the last 3 minutes of the half to crawl back in it. How great would it be for Maine to pull the upset after the UVM game :ROFLMAO:

Ok now I'll get serious.

I know Virginia is an amazing defensive team, but how are they so bad at offense?

24-14 at the half
Virginia ended up scoring 46 against Maine but win by 20. UMO out rebounded them. Might have been close if not for Maine's turn overs and <19% shooting. Huff is 7-1 but his production will drop once they stop playing low majors. They'll go as far as Diakite will take them but they don't seem overly deep.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Their Italian JuCo transfer SG Woldentensae is supposed to be really good. His shots havent been falling but at some point there going to. I’d better when UVA starts playing ACC teams their production is going to come from him.

Jay Huff is a beast and every ACC coach knows that. What makes you think he can’t hang with high-major front courts? He will. Id be way more concerned with UK and Duke....and Mich State frankly. UVA‘s experience and consistency will allow them to keep chugging.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts