·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 games tonight, all at 7PM

Hartford VS Yale
UNH VS UConn
Canisius VS UMBC

I picked them right yesterday, lets see if I can keep it going.

Hartford 72 Yale 65
UConn 75 UNH 65
UMBC 68 Canisius 60

2-1

UNH always plays UConn tough. Hopefully this is the year they break through!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I am going to the Hartford game at Yale tonight. It's actually a pleasure as going to Yale takes me about half the time it takes me to get to a game at Hartford. Hopefully it is an enjoyable one.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
2-1 would be great but I think 1-2 might be reality?????

Hartford I expect to win

UNH has a tall task.

UMBC is going to hve to prove itself tonite - Canisius vs SBU was a good game in SBU tiny gym, Canisius also has beaten BU, St Bonnies and Buffalo. If UMBC takes care of business tonight the AE is going to be very interesting this year.

GO UMBC!!!!!!!

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
Which Chandler Rhoads is going to show up tonight? That will determine if it's a ballgame or not. I think UNH has the size to cause a few problems down low for the Huskies.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,789 Posts
Anyone want to venture the over/under on the number of fouls for UNH tonight?

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I love that SNY in the NY markets have contracted with UConn for men's and women's basketball. Get to watch the game tonight on the big tv.

·
2,193 Posts
That was literally the worst foul call I've ever seen on Pelcher. This game doesn't look like it's going to be close, but AT LEAST we haven't taken a 3 yet. Liked to see Orozco in the starting lineup, even though he looked tentative.

·
2,193 Posts
UNH playing well! Down 13-11 with 12 to go, playing good D. Pelcher beasting. Get that man the ball.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Hartford should beat Yale. Yale's talent level took a big drop from last season. Morgan/Sears really only two threats for Yale.

With all his options, really surprised Anthony Dallier from NMH decided to join Yale- besides obvious value of Yale diploma.

·
2,193 Posts
UNH trails 25-18 in an amazing offensive display at half. Pelcher is the only offense right now.

·
2,193 Posts
I think UNH is shooting 4%. 36-26 UConn with 12 to go.

·
2,193 Posts
38-31 UNH trails with 1123 to go. Good effort despite the shooting. Pelcher is owning. 11 boards now.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
25.5% (12-47), 20% 3-pointers per gametracker, as it's now 38-31, 11:23

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Watching on SNY. Pelcher is a very good AE big man.

Wonder why he got such little time for Iona?

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Did I hear the UConn announcer correctly.. UNH 2 for 15 3pt attempts?

UConn don't appear all that lively, only 7 pts up. If UNH plays intelligently it seems like an eminently winnable game tonight.

Announcer likes Chris Pelcher as a dominant big man in the AE. "The big fella", as they keep referring to him.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts