Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
After watching the replay, my opinion of UA has gone way up.
It’s still SO early in the season and that’s three wins in a row. Granted, not exactly against murderer’s row but wins are wins and this is still a very young team. As much as we like the non-conference games, it’s all just a warm-up for the ones in January and February and I wouldn’t be surprised if they were much better by then. Several guys in double figures today is a good sign.

UMBC shows why they are still threat #1. If/when everyone gets back in the lineup, it’s a very good team.

·
Registered
8,742 Posts
85-60 win for UMBC today, who shot 57% from the field. Jackson (19 pts), Akin (18 pts) and Spasojevic (15 pts) led the way, though Schwietz's 10/6/3 was also very impactful.

MUCH needed performance for UMBC today - just played extremely well.
Here we are in 2019......and UMBC of AE gets a 25 point win over former AE & current CAA Drexel. Anyone still want to move to the CAA|?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Binghamton is way out of sync. Sluggish start, but they've come back from similar deficits to NJIT and Sacred Heart, so we'll see how the second half plays out.

·
Registered
170 Posts
First 35 minutes Bing probably shot 30% to Loyola's ~55%. Wasn't until the waning minutes that the tables turned a little. By that time it was far too late. Oh well, can't win them all. Kudos for playing the full 40, I guess. Effort wasn't the issue. I think Bing actually out-rebounded Loyola, at least they were well into the game.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts