Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
You say it so nonchalantly..."put up 51-9"

What?!? 51 points!! Apparently just the second AE player ever to reach 50.
Wow.. What. I didn't look at box... Goes off to look... Holy shit... Lol

I'm gonna step put on the ledge and say pow? Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
You say it so nonchalantly..."put up 51-9"

What?!? 51 points!! Apparently just the second AE player ever to reach 50.
Eddie Benton, or as Catamount fans call him now "The Traitor*," scored 54 vs Drexel in 1994, so that's some nice company. LIU is a pretty good team too, so nice win for Lowell.

*I'm kidding.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Gave up on the Binghamton Men team, but Kai Moon for the women goes 29 points game one then 36 in her next, pretty impressive.

·
Premium Member
32,315 Posts
Not sure what’s more impressive, Lutete scoring 51pts or Merrimack beating a B10 team in its second ever D1 game.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
51 points for Lutete....amazing! Even crazier that Noel would have been all the talk about that game going 21 & 13 and he is an afterthought.

So if Merrimack beats an A-10 game.....I extrapolate that out to Maine beating their paid games this year.

Nice job by UVM doing what they had to do in pulling out an A-10 win.

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
He changed his last name to Powell. He’s still on the team, didn’t play yesterday, might be redshirting.
Injury? Otherwise with all the hype about him I'm not sure I understand a shirt. His career to me has been somewhat odd, lots of hype coming in, didn't live up to it as a freshman which is fine but didn't play out of the gate. No one really talking about him. What's the deal?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

21 - 30 of 30 Posts