Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All 3 games tonight are away and start at 7:00PM.

BU @ Harvard

SBU @ St. Francis NY

Bing @ #3 Michigan

I'm seeing SBU as a win and BU maybe a win but probably not.

Mike Horn has the game of his life, torches UM for 43 and Bing still loses by 26.

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
BU/Harvard will be a fun one. Great match-up between Maurice Watson and Siyani Chambers. Rivard & Paple two great shooters. Not sure what BU does about Wesley Saunders though.

Whenever someone plays at SF NY or SF PA I just assume it's a W.

Nick Stauskas could probably beat Binghamton by himself. Just get paid and have fun experiencing Ann Arbor. This years Michigan team is deep and it is good.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Looks like a 1-2 night, maybe BU can beat Harvard.

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
Having seen SFNY with my own two eyes...be careful SBU. They can score at will...if your D don't step up you'll lose.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
At this time I have to disagree with Bosi - If Mockford didn't go off with some ridiculous threes in the last 10 minutes UA would have beat them by 15. (To his credit he hit some long range tough shots).

SBU puts alot more defensive pressure on the ball then UA so I would expect them to handle St Francis, but as Bosi said be careful.

Athletically the two teams should be similar especially with the type of athletes on the perimeter. Brenton should be the difference maker.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Having seen SFNY with my own two eyes...be careful SBU. They can score at will...if your D don't step up you'll lose.
This!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
I think 2-1...

Who on earth scheduled Michigan for this year? They are so talented and very fun to watch. Heck, the Big Ten as a whole is extremely deep this year:

#1 Indiana
#3 Michigan
#7 Ohio State
#10 Illinois
#13 Minnesota
#19 Mich State

Nice to see Tubby Smith getting Minny back up there...

Anyway, sorry for the brief interlude...

AEast will go 2-1 tonight!

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
At this time I have to disagree with Bosi - If Mockford didn't go off with some ridiculous threes in the last 10 minutes UA would have beat them by 15. (To his credit he hit some long range tough shots).
:) Hard not to find the humor in this statement, on multiple levels.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
UVMHC - :laugh: I'm glad you reading and paying attention!!!! (LOL) :krazy:

I'm just checking on board intellect and attentiveness on all LEVELS!!!:laugh:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Bing at Michigan is on the Big 10 network tonight at 7.

·
UMBC fan
3,900 Posts
Turned on Binghamton and it's only 11-10 at 12 min mark...

:cabbagepatch:

Hopefully they can keep it close a little bit longer here.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bing is playing well, except for the turnovers, but UM hasn't capitalized on them. I'm still hoping for a miracle.

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
If Bing thinks it can match 3 for 3 with Michigan this will get gross really quick.

Jordan Reed is really good. What a find for Binghamton.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
If Bing thinks it can match 3 for 3 with Michigan this will get gross really quick.

Jordan Reed is really good. What a find for Binghamton.
Seriously, the biggest "get" of the 2013 recruiting class will be keeping Jordan Reed from transferring after this 2012 season.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts