#334 Maine (3-7)
1:00 ESPN3

#301 Coppin State (4-7)
#249 UMBC (5-6)
1:30 ESPN3

·
Premium Member
33,155 Posts
Providence has already lost to Northwestern, Long Beach State, Penn, Charleston, and URI. Winnable game for SBU.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Providence has already lost to Northwestern, Long Beach State, Penn, Charleston, and URI. Winnable game for SBU.
Possibly, but....... Providence clearly has better talent plus they have had a week to prepare for this game. Maybe they are down and ripe for the taking, or more likely, they are a wounded dog ready to bite back.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
UA vs Niagra: Clarke looks different tonite for UA. He has been dissed here for being a "shoot first and pass later" PG but he has been Mr. Passer in this game so far.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Albany looks like shit again. This is a bad team. Down to a brutal Niagara team. Clueless against zone. Ball not moving at all. As I type this down 6.

Put a fork in this team.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Albany getting smacked... Down 11.

Brutal team... This team is another 12 win type. No fixing this.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
I don't understand why UA is not prospering. They have the players except for PG, and for the first quarter of this game I had the delusion of Clarke transformed. I guess they are less than the sum of the parts.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
I need to find another hobby... This program is not fun to follow. Don't know why I bother.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Why not... Why not go on a run and close gap and now up 2...

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts
You got down 11 because they started turning the ball over giving Niagara a chance to get some easy runouts.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Still down 5 now.. So signs of life but that's not saying much.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,725 Posts
Without Hank in there Albany's defense is really bad.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
UA up 6...not a good game, long stretched of bad ball especially in 1st half. Second half has been much better on offense but overall another poor inconsistent effort. Beats a loss. Not much else to say.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
SBU loses by 4, but real good effort! SBU had to play the foul game for the last 2 minutes and Providence hit every ft. Not a bad loss at all for the Brook.
Clearly 2nd place team... Not sure it's close right now.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Clearly 2nd place team... Not sure it's close right now.

It’s really not right now. I still think UMBC should be considered a real threat if they can get everyone on the court but for now, SBU is looking better. Looking forward to January 8 in Burlington. Will be a fun way to kick off the conference schedule.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
It’s really not right now. I still think UMBC should be considered a real threat if they can get everyone on the court but for now, SBU is looking better. Looking forward to January 8 in Burlington. Will be a fun way to kick off the conference schedule.
Umbc is dark horse... No one know what they are. Half the team is out. Albany will be fighting it out with bing umbs for 3 through 5...i think unh hasn't been horrible.

·
Premium Member
33,155 Posts
Good second half by Albany to secure the W. One of best games I’ve seen Clark play. Hutcheson a really good freshman. Clark was trying to dribble through 3 dudes and lost the ball but Hutcheson picked it up and nailed a huge 3 late in game.

Stony Brook looked good against Providence. Olaniyi a top 5 player in the conference.

Hartford got a W. Solid day in AE.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
SBU loses by 4, but real good effort! SBU had to play the foul game for the last 2 minutes and Providence hit every ft. Not a bad loss at all for the Brook.

Given the close game yesterday with Providence and the ten point win against URI in Kingston last season, my guess is Stony Brook will not be playing any guarantee buy games in the state of RI for quite some time.

·
President of the Anti-Carbone Club
159 Posts
Stony Brook coughed up a double digit second half lead in their last trip to Providence and Lost 62-60 on a last second foul. You think that would scare them enough.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts