Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First Row Sports says they will stream the Maine/Army game. They will also offer you some young ladies and special streaming software. Avoiding both is my plan.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maine getting whomped by Army 54-28 at the half. Maine doesn't really play much defense. In man-to-man, there is no help. Army scores again and again with a Maine player or two watching from real close. Woodie must tell them they have to "stay responsible" with their own man.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe Army is really that good. Who knew?

And it could be some messaging by the team. You know, like POWs using Morse code to spell out "torture". They seem to be saying "awful coaching".

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm a Bing student and an Army fan, and the Cadets have really looked decent so far. Up-tempo pace, playing a few freshmen that are more talented than they've seen in a while. Earlier this week against NJIT they crapped the bed, but they beat down Marist 91-57 a couple weeks ago. I'm no UMaine historian, but it seems pretty melodramatic to call it the worst loss in their history. They just ran into a team that had a hot shooting night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts