Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hartford game is streaming on First Row Sports. Good video quality. The Rice gym is small and pretty empty.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hartford gets it even at 27 by halftime. They looked really good on a 10-2 run. I think they will be very much in contention in the AE.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hartford wins it 58-51. Good defense and rebounding, control on offense, they looked suspiciously like a Mike Lonergan coached team. The winning formula seems to be in use in many AE teams.

HU has quite a few TX players and this was a nice homecoming for them. You could hear the cheering for HU was louder than the cheering for Rice.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought that it is marketed as "Hartford University", but UH is fine with me. Sorry. I'll try to do better the next time.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Nice to win on the road even if Rice is not a strong team. I was actually at a 50th birthday party tonight and kept excusing myself to " the bathroom"...."to make a call "....etc. in actuality I was checking my phone to keep up with the game. I think people at the party probably thought I have a drug problem.

Except for the horrible Niagra game the other day Hartford has been in every game this season. It's been many years since I can say that. This coaching staff and group of players have made this fun again.

·
Premium Member
33,204 Posts
Great job Hartford!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts